Author Topic: Wes Murphy - Weak Moderate Lion  (Read 1180 times)

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
Wes Murphy - Weak Moderate Lion
« on: May 28, 2010, 04:38:48 PM »
OOC Name: m i c h a e l
Character Model: Chad Michael Murray
Ghost Tag: Justia Omnibus

-]Essentials[-

Name (including Aliases): Wesley (Wes) Murphy
Date of Birth: 09/24/1988
Eye color: Blue   
Hair color: Blonde
Height: 6’ 0”
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Dominant Hand: Right
Other features: n/a

-]Affiliations[-

Marital Status: In a relationship
Known Relatives: Mom, dad, and sister
Beast Mate: n/a
Religion: Naw
Nationality: American!
Previous Residency: His parents’ house
Group Associations: George Washington University Honors Program, Congressional Page Program, Solitudo Morsus Pride

-]Assets[-

Spoken Languages: English, with a bit of French and Spanish
Talents: Does having an inexhaustible amount of trivia count?
Properties: His car, his laptop....that’s about it
Vulnerabilities: Silver, fire, his girlfriend

-]Lycan Details[-

Species: Lion
Level: Weak Moderate

-]Known Powers[-

New Moon
[Feverish Heat]: a feeling of coming down with a flu as the body tries to fight the disease that is now altering the host’s DNA.

Omega
*[Shifting]:  the ability to change skin; to become the animal type lycan that has altered the DNA.

*[Beast Energy]: there is a metaphysical aura to the person now generated by the metaphysical animal that is now a constant presence in the body; it is filled with desires and easily instigated by lack of control; it craves: food, sex, blood and hunting – any surge of emotions triggers it, like arousal, fear, anger, angst and pain.

*[Heightened Senses I]: the changes to the body make all senses, smell, touch, sight and sound twice as attuned as humans

*[Heightened Stamina]: the changes to the body make the body run hotter, react faster and eat more in order to maintain the faster metabolism. In addition, drugs (including caffeine and alcohol) are metabolized too quickly to have an effect unless consumed in vastly large quantities. This also means that the lycan is all but immune to disease.

*[Mark Recognition]: one of the first things you will feel from your beast other than it’s desires to hunt, prey and defend will be that of the same group; it will almost be like instinct where someone of your animal group will be recognized.  
If not marked by a Leader – there is no recognition when meeting another of the same kind;
Once marked, others of the group are recognizable through the feel of their aura as well as by scent (familiar people smells)

Moderate

*[Heightened Senses II]: The changes to the body make all senses, smell, touch, sight and sound five times as attuned as humans

*[Memory] – While an Omega, the beast takes control of the mind and there is amnesia during the time that the person is in beast form, this regresses to full allow full memory of the time in beast form.

[Beast Comfort]: The control of one’s beast is more thorough and in times of stress especially the metaphysical contact of beast to beast is enough to diffuse a potentially hazardous situation.  This is used to help calm other lycans; it is more effective with people that are known, then of the same species but can bring mild comfort to different species as well.

-]Biography[-

It’s kind of stereotypical for someone who grew up in Washington, D.C. to be interested in politics, right? Well then label him a stereotype. Born and raised in D.C. to a loving family, Wesley’s interest in politics and history began at a very young age. Perhaps the proximity to all that government stuff wore off? Who knows.

His childhood was pretty normal. He excelled at school, earning a near-perfect GPA and wining a scholarship to George Washington University. His major is International Affairs. He spent last summer as a Page in the U.S. Congress. He’s pretty sure he wants to run for office, but he’s not sure which.

Having grown up in D.C., Wesley lacked exposure to preternatural activity. Intellectually speaking he KNOWS that vampires and lycans exist, but he’s only really heard about them on the news, and even then the mentions are fleeting. His impression is that they’re very, VERY rare, like maybe a handful in the whole country. After all, there hasn’t been anything reported in D.C., and it’s one of the most important cities in the U.S. If they’re not here, there CAN’T be that many of them, right?

Unfortunately, fate would prove that his naïve assumptions were not quite true. While celebrating the end of the school year with his girlfriend Aerlyn, Wes wandered into Club Cthonic, owned by the Belle Morte Fabian. The vampire used his powers to draw Wes into his thrall and the lustful energy caused his girlfriend to make out with Fabian’s pomme.

Still confused about that event, Wes was walking down the street (subconsciously heading back to the club), and was struck by a hit and run driver. Erin Forster, a lioness, was close enough that she almost managed to push him aside, but not quite. Unwilling to let the broken human die, Erin brought Wes back to the Skína Garðr Rjóðr hospital to infect him.

Wes awoke, barely alive, just a few days before the full moon. If the accident had happened any earlier in the month, he might not have survived.
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
Re: Wes Murphy - Omega Lion
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:39:47 PM »
Even though we haven't played his first shift yet, I figured that submitting him as a new moon a few hours before having to request the upgrade was a little silly.  :P
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline Covet

• Moderate
  • The rum.. it's gone. :(
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »
-cough-
Hollie's Cakelove

. Kelley . Sarah . Samantha .
SA Wolf . WA Wolf . Master Telepath
. Lorelei . Erica . Erin .
Mod Fox . WM Tiger . SM Lion

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
-cough-

Something caught in your throat dear?

Like maybe Wes's left hand??

Offline Covet

• Moderate
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 06:22:59 PM »
She went no where near his hand.
Hollie's Cakelove

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »
She went no where near his hand.

I know, but "hip" woulda sounded dumb.  :P

Offline Covet

• Moderate
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »
-gnaws-
Hollie's Cakelove

Offline dawiccankitten

• catnip
  • Group Leaders
  • Alpha
  • The Rainbow and Sunshine Princess' Auntie
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 07:34:07 PM »
I am the Regina and I approve this message

i love you like Snape loved Lily

When the whole world becomes our enemy...I'll protect you

AJ's scrumkittenlyumptious * holiday's couch cuddle *ruby and xams' pet lesbian* Dazzle's slut b¡t¢h *genni's internet lesbian *rumor's rawr

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 03:07:12 PM »
Approved =)

Though this should have gone in upgrades :P

by Alibi

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
Wes to Weak Moderate
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 02:32:06 AM »
I've been playing his training out a bit with Cookie, and while not all of it is saved, here is one instance.

He has gotten decent control for blood and emotions, but none yet for sex.

If it's OK, I'd like to add the following:

*[Heightened Senses II]: The changes to the body make all senses, smell, touch, sight and sound five times as attuned as humans

*[Memory] – While an Omega, the beast takes control of the mind and there is amnesia during the time that the person is in beast form, this regresses to full allow full memory of the time in beast form.

[Beast Comfort]: The control of one’s beast is more thorough and in times of stress especially the metaphysical contact of beast to beast is enough to diffuse a potentially hazardous situation.  This is used to help calm other lycans; it is more effective with people that are known, then of the same species but can bring mild comfort to different species as well.

Offline dawiccankitten

• catnip
  • Group Leaders
  • Alpha
  • The Rainbow and Sunshine Princess' Auntie
Re: Wes to Weak Moderate
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:23 AM »

know you guys have been working on it

i love you like Snape loved Lily

When the whole world becomes our enemy...I'll protect you

AJ's scrumkittenlyumptious * holiday's couch cuddle *ruby and xams' pet lesbian* Dazzle's slut b¡t¢h *genni's internet lesbian *rumor's rawr

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
Re: Wes Murphy - Weak Moderate Lion
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 05:55:18 AM »
Update his sheet?

by Alibi