Extreme

Author Topic: Sophia and Red cemetery time  (Read 61 times)

Offline Dino

• Null Human
Sophia and Red cemetery time
« on: February 10, 2019, 01:50:42 AM »

(22:03:40 )
#Passive aggressive bu|lsh¡t#

Myst "Red" Payne
| Criminaly insane Human Null |
| Sophia's Little Killer |
I Leaning over you here, cold and catatonic |
Cruentus Justia Imagine Chat

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to ALL: Some one has been naughty, she managed to slip out of the house she was being kept in. It wasn’t like it was hard they didn’t have all the bars on the windows the cameras and the guards like they did back in the asylum. She was so good at being quiet and making sure she wasn’t seen after years of doing it whenever she was up to no good, So she had gotten outside and found herself at a cemetery , it was cold out and she was glad she had on boots and the jacket that she had taken with her. The collar was pulled up against the cold and her long red hair was all messy and hanging around her like a blanket almost. Even with the cold it was nice to be outside the cold biting her skin and the smell in the air was nice to her while she wondered around the graves doing an odd little happy skip as she went. A soft sound of her humming a tune to herself a sign that she was happy while she went around the place until a grave got her attention. ” ohhh pretty” softly said to herself as she went up to the old grave stone and crouched down in front of it. Yes she was pretty much sitting in a grave did she care not really as her hand reached out and she lightly touched the cold stone letting her fingers play over the almost worn away letters on the stone still humming to herself quietly.

(22:12:06 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: *Sophia had gotten a call not long after you left the house. Jane had been keeping an eye on you for the most part. She was use to being Sophias assistant. She could be demanding at time so keeping an eye on you was a delight compared to some of the things she had to do in the past. Sophia had been in a very good mood lately. Jane knew why but wouldnt dare make mention of it. But it did make things easier. Well the clean up crews would be more in demand now. But that was neither here nor there. When Sophia got the call from Jane she decided to come look for the girl herself. Her schedule had been cleared for the entire week. She wanted to enjoy the week without feeling the pending responsibility of her mortal disguise. It wasnt long before she spotted you at the cemetery. Sophia was dressed in a dark blue evening dress one that complimented the ice in her eyes. There was a dark twisted smile that moved over her face as she watched her little Red killer.*

(22:20:22 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: As she stayed on her feet crouched in the grave, she smiled a little as she slowly worked out the name on the grave before moving to the cause of death. Her head canted to the side moving the long mass of red hair moving with her as she scrunched up her nose and tried to work out what it said. This one seemed to be calling to her so she wanted to know and she picked at the dirt that had built up on it to try and feel and read the letters carved into the stone. Slowly she worked it out death by hanging for theft and she couldn’t help it but to let out a little giggle. She had tried to strangle one of the nurses it to her it had been funny the way the woman’s eyes had gone all buggy and the way she flopped around and it was like seeing a fish out of water. Yet she then felt the smile on her face go to a pout as she remembered that she was then pulled off her and put int the self-hugging jacket and locked away for some time. She didn’t even get the see the pretty patterns that it made on the woman’s neck in person she was shown pictures though by the phyc who was trying to explain to Myst that it was wrong. A huff sound left her and she stood up and stamped her foot before grey eyes looked around the graves when she saw you, or did she see you? Sometimes it was hard to know what was real and what was not. A look of confusion was on her face as she tried to work out for a moment if you were really there in the cemetery with her.

(22:26:53 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: *She continued to watch her pet. See Sophia was not fond of animals especially lycans but there was a lingering possessiveness she felt over you and a few others who experienced pain in the past. She remembered breaking you free and while you had your dark quirks being bound and locked was not something meant for someone. Unless they were a fur ridden animal.* "I am here, little Red/" *She whispered still remaining her distance as she wasnt interesting in disrupting the girls play.*

(22:34:42 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: As she stood there for a moment watching you the wind seemed to carry your voice to her ears and a slow smile formed on her lips. The smile was almost cold and it had that shine of calculating that shone in her eyes. Standing there for a moment she then turned and jumped over the grave stone and went back to skipping up and down the graves. Now and then she stopped at one or another that too her interest normally it was the older ones that didn’t gloss over the death that had happened. Modern ones were so boring dearly beloved outlived by such a good person blah blah blah. It wasn’t too long till she started to find the older ones with the interesting deaths the soft humming coming from her was almost a creepy little sound in the near quiet cemetery. Then she started singing mostly to herself of the ones she found. ” Shot and hung, sickness and accident, crushed in a mine what a splatter that would make” then she sound one and she let out a little squeal where se then bounced up and down on the grave as she looked over at you and pointed at the grave stone “ Stabbed!”

(22:44:43 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: "I think i should get you a job writing obituaries in the paper." *She joked but was serious. She had the connections to do it. Someone would probably get mad. all the political correct bu|lsh¡t now a days but it would be worth the amusement and the joy it could give you.* "I had a feeling you would make it here. Jane says you have been feeling better lately.." *she watched you bounce around on the grave and eased over to where you were, her gown flowing in the wind as she moved it would look like she was floating. Her feet barely touching the ground. *

(22:48:08 ) Prieh : enters CJ : DO ....

(22:50:44 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: You didn’t seem angry with her or be holding the self-hugging jacket so she had known she was allowed to keep doing what she had been. When you spoke to her she stopped for a moment and looked over and a small smile formed. “ I like to draw I can draw how they died ….. but I am not very good at writing I can try though!” Looking down at the stabbed grave she was so happy to have found a stabbed one she was bouncing up and down on the grave and started giggling a little to herself. ” Much better, head still hurts now and then and sometimes feel sick” It was interesting to her how you moved and she stayed bouncing on her spot it was energy that had to be let out, it was why she had broken out. When Suddenly a crack sound would be heard and the sound of the ground shifting under foot. She let out a small yip sound as she felt herself fall and her foot was suddenly in the grave more than it should have been. One foot was stuck the other was still free enough she that kicked at the ground and growled. “ Naughty” even with the ground so cold it had shifted enough that she used her hands and dug at the group throwing clumps of dirt out of the grave to help free her foot. This wasn’t clean work and she would no doubt need a bath after this but she didn’t care as she worked on her little task and in the process suddenly felt something harder under her hand Yanking hard there was a crack and she fell back her foot becoming free along with a long bit of bone. She held onto the bone and stayed laying on her back looking the bone over with a morbid curiosity seeing the marks from a knife in the bone. She would wave it at you and smile “ look what I found!”

(22:56:06 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: "whichever. You dont have to do anything if you do not wish it. Just watching your amusement of the cemetery stones made me think of it. It is good to see you getting fresh air. Next time tell one of the girls though. They worry that a stranger might snatch you and bring you back to a bad place. You understand right?" *She wouldnt place you in a jacket. not in a million years she remembered her life in one and in enraged her.* "Yes well.. it takes time to get better. To get out all the poison. " *She had thought about tasting you. feeding not out of hunger but to taste exactly how far you had come but she brushed off the thought as she watched you and your new toy with amusement.* " Look at that. I think it will look nice in your room."

(23:09:44 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: She liked that you seemed to allow her to do as she liked to play in a grave yard, it was also good that you didn’t get mad at her for her “Paintings” the oens she had done in either her blood or the blood she got from any small animal she managed to get her hands on. It had stopped the outbursts in a way but it was there in the back of her mind the urge to kill no matter what happened it was always there. It had been explained to her what you were and it had interested her to no end Jane would of experienced the why? Questions from Myst in great detail to the point where she was told to go to her room. There was a nod of her head as you said you didn’t want any of the bad men taking her away again to the bad place. She didn’t want it either and no doubt there was a warrant out for her somewhere that was active anyway. She was getting better but it was a process she had been through the withdrawals and the pain and after many many years being drugged it was a little hazy for her sometimes. If you had of asked to taste her blood she wouldn’t even blink at the request it was fine to her and she would of even happily sliced her wrist open for you if you needed it. After all she was rather fun at watching blood go all over the place as you had no doubt herd from jane. Slowly she sat up in the grave and crossed her legs looking up at you as she held the bone with a shining smile on her face. Dirt marked on her face and her hands were filthy but she didn’t mind as she nodded about having it in her room. “ I know where I want to put it too” She paused for a moment as she ran her fingers over some of the stabing marks on the bone before whispering “ Missed you”

(23:22:58 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: *it really wouldnt suit her to get mad at you for painting when she loved to make a mess when playing too. She had thought about bringing you to a hunt sometime to let you play. she had to be careful with that but it was something she thought you would enjoy. She knew the girls had been taking good care of you even if she did not visit often. Jane was a direct extension of her and had been for many years. Ypu were her pet and even if she wasnt strong enough in her world to make it rightfully so it was in her mind and that was really all that mattered. * "And where is that?" *Sophia pictured your room her her head and smiled at Red's whispered words.*

(23:29:00 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: She looked up at you and smiled as she answered you with a happiness that normally was only heard from in kids. “ On the window sill so I can look at it when I wake up!” she huffed a little as she went about getting up and stop sitting in the grave. She would offer the bone to you so you could look but also so she could then dust herself off a little. “ Are you hungry? “ odd question but she knew what you ate so she wasn’t fazed at all. Her hand would take the bone again if you offered it back, had she of known your thoughts on her she would be thrilled as it was nice to be accepted and not told she was bad or evil.

(23:31:44 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
: enters CJ : DO ....

(23:32:31 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
: (Sorry x'd the wrong window. oye)

(23:33:25 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: ((LOL all good))

(23:36:37 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: *The happiness was not one she experienced in her day to day life. It was interesting and new. She could barely remember being happy as a child before she was locked up, but it was part of what she found so fascinating. When the bone was offered to her she leaned down and took it examining it for a few moments before reaching down and giving it back. It wasnt long before she was sitting beside the girl. Sophia was never afraid of getting a dress dirty. She ruined them nightly it seemed.* "A little but thats more a general thirst. And you, red did you eat before coming out for your adventure?"

(23:43:07 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: The moment that you sat down beside her the bone was resting in her lap and she would lean her head against your shoulder. Did she care she was getting into personal space, nope she was just happy to have some time with you as she sat in grave dirt. When you explained that you had a general thirst that was curious to her and she was about to say something before you asked if she had eaten. Her nose scrunched up and she started playing with the bone in her lap. “ yes …. But not all of it … I wasn’t that hungry… I wanted to go exploring “ she would then turn the grey eyes at you as she then had that cold smile form on her lips one hand moved to her pocket and pulled out a knife that she showed you. “ I wanted to play but then I found here “

(23:43:35 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: (fixes)The moment that you sat down beside her the bone was resting in her lap and she would lean her head against your shoulder. Did she care she was getting into personal space, nope she was just happy to have some time with you as she sat in grave dirt. When you explained that you had a general thirst that was curious to her and she was about to say something before you asked if she had eaten. Her nose scrunched up and she started playing with the bone in her lap. “ yes …. But not all of it … I wasn’t that hungry… I wanted to go exploring “ she would then turn the grey eyes at you as she then had that cold smile form on her lips one hand moved to her pocket and pulled out a knife that she showed you. “ I wanted to play but then I found here “

(23:52:33 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: "there are different kind of hungers. I am not sure how much has been explained to you. But i keep myself from being too hungry to be weak but not too full that if i came upon a good meal i would be too full." *She grinned and and let you invade her personal space. Years ago she would not have been fond of that but she was use to such things now because of cedric so the moved to ruffle your hair.* "exploring can be fun." *She watched the girl with the knife and nudged her* We should get you move knives. Its nice to have a variety..."

(00:02:09 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: She listened to you with a rapt attention as you explained there were different types of hungers that was interesting to her. It kind of made sense but it was something that was never spoke about with her phycs, they had tended to stay clear of that sort of speak with her. As you played with her hair she let out a small happy sound before wiggling a little to snuggled against you. What a scene this would be for anyone that came near right now. Two women sitting in a disturbed grave one covered in dirt and holding a bone and knife while the other looked far to elegant to be there. “ I like the dark places the ones that make your skin crawl they are good places to explore” when you nudged her as she held the knife she put it away like a good girl should and then her eyes went a little wide when you told her that she should get more knives. A little squeal sound left her and she moved quick she was suddenly straddling you so she could face you. One leg on either side as she was in jeans and not a dress like you kneeling above your lap as she slightly bounced. The bone had fallen to the ground but right now she was just too caught up with you. Her grey eyes looking to your ice blue ones and looked to see if you were joking or not. “ Really my own pretties? I am not allowed pretties before”
(00:21:20 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|

Sophia
is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to #Passive aggressive bull: *Sophias whole life was one dark strange art show so why would this be any different. For as elquent as she dressed she came home some kind of filthy almost every evening. Tonight it just happened to be with you.* "I like those places too. " *they were alone in the cemetery but she still used hushed tones* "See there are many different types of vampires. There are some that get a thrill from rage or others from sex. I enjoy the taste of fear. It is almost as good as a well placed meal." *She explained as easily as she could. One day Red would see first hand. She would use her in her games of terror but for now she wouldnt expose the girl to it. She would build her up to it. Because even though the girl could not get the same feast from the fear as she did Sophia understand that Red would be in her own delight at the anguish Sophia could enhance. When the girl moved to straddle her she raised a brow now what a sceen would this be if her Mora counterpart saw this he might think she was holding out on him but she simply allowed your excitement to rule toy as she brushed your hair back out of your face and let a single finger rest on your neck where it pulsed ever so gently.* "You were not allowed a lot of things before that you will be now. But it will take time. I have to make sure you are careful about it. My protection can only get you so far. I cant have you caught. But think we could play together and paint in blood. wouldnt that be a delight. Little pretty."

(00:38:40 )

Myst "Red" Payne

is within a cemetery
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: When you explained to her that you liked those places too and then went on about hwo there were different type of vampires and hungers. Her head would tilt slightly at the rage but she would pull a face about the sex one. It was when you said that you enjoyed the taste of fear her eyes brightened and she smiled so brightly there was excitement there. “ I cant taste it but fear is fun its almost like electricity and then to watch it fade away is fun too.” she had never been that open about it before as she used to get in trouble about it showing the joy she felt from it was bad or so she had been told. Did she know about your Mora counterpart? Nope and would she see what she was doing as wrong …nope she was happy and she wanted to make sure you were telling her the truth and peoples eyes don’t lie. Sure you could no doubt roll her mind like it was putty with her this close and staring into your eyes like she was. Yet there was no fear to her of that or of you, you were safe to her as dangerous as you were, you allowed her freedom to be herself. As you pushed her hair back she closed her eyes for a moment a small smile playing on her lips from the simple touch and they opened as that finger moved to rest on the pulse in her neck. Her heart beat was strong and regular and would push against your finger lightly like a little trapped thing. As you spoke the truth of her life before she watched you closely and stayed where she was taking in each word that you said. Here you were offering her to play but she needed to wait and then she could go play with you. Her mind mulled it all over and she let out a small sigh before nodded her head. “ No big prey play till later then, but animals are ok?”