Extreme

Author Topic: How to make friends 101  (Read 99 times)

Offline Fishie

• CJ:DO Ambassador
  • Helping
  • Alpha
  • If you feel comfortable you are not moving forward
How to make friends 101
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:30:16 AM »
Scripted 02.17.18

Played Characters

Mark Washington - Submissive Weak Moderate Wolf (Michael)
Sophia - Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven (fishie)

Non-Played Characters

Louisianna - Strong Alpha Wolf/ Lupa

Synopsis: While Lou is shopping Mark is getting some time out out the complex and ends up in the same cafe as Sophia and social awkward friend time ensues... or something

(21:01:09 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to ALL: *Mark is at a coffee shop, we'll say....out and about unsupervised? kind of...one of the alphas (we'll say it was Lou) had to do some errands in the neighborhood and sort of asked/ordered him to come along....something to get him out of the complex in an environment that isn't working at the hotel...ever since Nuri's departure, even after he recovered from the physical and emotional turmoil, he's been more or less drifting though life, not really showing much of an interest in anything outside of his work....so the deal was this: he either comes out and sits his a§§ in the coffee shop for an hour or so, or he has to go camping with the Ulfric...it was a pretty easy choice....still, even among the hustle and bustle of the small, shop, he's still moved himself slightly away from everybody else, bent over a book and occasionally sipping on his coffee....he doesn't seem particularly aware of his surroundings*

(21:09:18 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to The Daztastic!: Baiiii

(21:14:31 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *It wasn't like Sophia had a lot of use for coffee but it was surprising how often she found herself in a cafe with her laptop typing away. She had a dedicated office space for that but it lacked the satisfaction of human encounters. Time had been drifted lately and while she put her plots on hold she kept herself busy on trivial matters, of collecting businesses and people in a way. Each time the door opened and a patron came or left her ice blue eyes glanced from the screen and to the door before going back to business. When you had entered she paused and didnt look up. It was the scardy wolf. It was wicked of her to smile. She tried to play nice with the flea bags that for some reason fallen on the good graces of other vampires of the kiss but it was tempting almost painfully so not to tap into that free flowing anxiety. Finally she sat up straighter and in a fluid and careful motion her laptop was put away and in her bag and she was up standing in your personal space.* "What are you reading there....... Mark. " *She whispered in hushed tones. Not meant to startle you or maybe to startle you a bit but without you know stepping over that dangerous line. She pondered if you'd recognize her. There had been several wolf/vampire things that you most likely had been forced to go and she in a different way to showed up against her desire to be.*

(21:20:19 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *it's a good thing that you don't mean him (much?) harm; he doesn't even start to notice you until you're too close for him to really do much.....he looks up with a start that is more or less just his general level of nerves, but then he recognizes you and his pulse ticks up a few more notches....oh yes, he remembers you very well.....he just kind of looks at you for a few seconds before it dawns on him that you asked him a question....his mind blanks for a terrifying few more seconds before he recovers* Just some Stephen King.....m....ma'am.... *is that how he's supposed to refer to you? he doesn't recall if there's a certain term he's supposed to use or not....if you were a wolf he'd lower his shields and greet you, but he's pretty sure that's not the case here....speaking of his wolf, the energy that buzzes around him is more or less contained....he does have at least that much control, even in the presence of a vampire*

(21:28:33 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *It must be a pretty dull sunday if she is resorting to the cheap thrill of spooking you. It was all she could do not to snarl as the fear radiating from you tickled her senses and your pulse quickened. To the untrained eye she seemed harmless if not a little eccentric, Her Platinum hair shone in the trendy lights of the cafe and her long ballroom dress made her look out of place not like a dangerous monster. But you knew the difference didn't you little wolf. As you stammered she offered an insincere smile and moved over of her gloved hands to your shoulders leaning to whisper in your ear.* "Stephen King? You must like scary things." *She chuckled and moved back slightly* "I must remember to have one of my assistants send you a few of my books. Now seriously boy. Isn't it a little late to be out alone. Aren't you breaking some sort of curfew?"

(21:35:18 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *it's all he can do not to shrink back as you lean in....as he feels the puff of air as you whisper in his ear he squirms a little bit, and not in a pleasant way....right now he's more uncomfortable/anxious than downright scared, but your demeanor, your physical proximity, and the aura that surrounds you at all times are tilting that balance in the wrong direction....he swallows thickly and does his level best to respond to your words like this is a normal conversation* The Dark Tower books.....not really scary....just good. *another time he might have more to say on the matter, and he really doesn't want to read anything you've written, but he can't bring himself to refuse them....at your question about breaking curfew, he glances at the door, then back at you* I'm not alone. Louisianna is nearby. *he says this last in a huffing tone, a kind of "so you'd better not mess with me" way....of course it doesn't occur to him that you might not know who Louisianna is, but even in his budding distress he has enough sense not to call her the Lupa in public*

(21:53:14 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Making your uncomfortable and anxious is almost better then the final seconds of life fading from a victim or finger painting the brick wall a few streets over and blood. She watched you vividly as you responded. Someone looking on might not see a game of cat and mouse but you were a smart boy weren't you. What kind of message would it send if sent you into hysteria. It was like in all her boredom she was playing Chess with herself.* "I suppose it's a decent series. I should have figured it wouldn't be the shining now... or Salem's lot. " *The brilliance of the situation was that even as a weak little pup your mind lacked the shattered mess to find interesting. * "Louisianna is near by hmm... and yet not close enough. Really after all the loss your family has faced I'm surprised they are so careless leaving you here to be picked off... I guess it is your lucky day you came into the same cafe I have. " *She sat across from you.* "I will wait with you until your owners... sorry.. your parents come pick you up...As I remember you use to be cherished by someone I knew.." *not someone she cared for admitting but those numbers were few.*

(22:01:35 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he's actually never read The Shining, nor 'Salem's Lot, though of course the former is pretty well known in pop culture....as for the latter, he knows it mostly from its references in the Dark Tower books....he knows enough to know it's about vampires....your words on it elicit a little moan from him -- a moan that gets abruptly choked off when you move to sit across from him....oh God no, not that! he even goes so far as to weakly raise a hand as if to stop you, but it's as ineffectual as most everything else about him....his pulse inches slightly higher* That won't be necessary.....please, I'm.......I'm fine. *he says this even though he most assuredly doesn't look or sound fine....in spite of all his confusion, your last comments earn you a very unconsciously canine tilt of his head* Ch....cherished? *he sounds genuinely curious about that, so much so that the "owners" comment passes by him without notice*

(22:14:08 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: "Oh Mark. I am sure you are fine and will be fine now that i have come. No need to thank me. It's no problem really. This early in the night not much happens. I was trying to work but that thumping in your chest was distracting. I really need to grab a bite to eat tonight. " *She smiled and straightened her dress as she sat watching you like a cat, prepared any moment to pounce on its prey* "I don't remember stuttering when I said the word but yes cherished or maybe there is a better word for it. I never understood the fascination. But I guess everyone needs a pet. To distract them. Maybe that's what I need. A pet... Do you think thats a good idea Mark, for me to find a pet to help distract me from my boredom?" *You were focused on her explaining something that she cared not to while she just wanted to make you as humanly uncomfortable as possible. I mean at least there was a respectable amount of space and she was hovering over you now but that could change she was twitchy after all.*

(22:18:43 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *as you continue to explain things - or at least try to - his confusion only grows* A...pet? *now he really seems to have no idea what you're talking about* I....you mean, me? But...who....? *he still hasn't put two and two together about who you were referring to....he shifts a bit in his chair, the movement serving to scoot his chair a few inches away from the table, and away from you....that wasn't an accident*

(22:29:23 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Your confusion causes her to smile and shake her head* "It seems I have lost you. And look I was only trying to brighten your eve. Look how careless I have been, that still feel the need to back away" *She whispered the words softly, her voice almost sounded sweet if you forgot who she was and that they were most likely shrouded in insincerity* "Lets change the subject shall we. There has to be something we both enjoy. Have you ever gone painting? It may be an outlet you need. I hate to speak on the words you are not saying but I find painting helps the shattered minds at the hospital.."

(22:34:49 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *his eyes shift to the door, as if hoping to see the Lupa coming back to save him from this....whatever the hell this is....maybe he doesn't need "saving" per se, and to his credit he's going a pretty good job of keeping his emotions contained, though you (and anyone else sensitive to his preternatural energies) would be able to easily mark him for what he is....though he is most decidedly uncomfortable and not enjoying himself, he doesn't seem close to shifting.....his attention jerks back to you when you change the subject....again with the curious tilt to the head* Painting? *as if someone with his sense of hearing could have misheard you* I.....so....I've never been.....very artistic at all..... *this is a weird conversation but at least it seems to be veering toward something less.....sensitive*

(22:47:08 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *She was enjoying toying with you but tonight she was harmless not that she would admit that. And even if she did would believe her? would anyone? She was oddly enough keeping an eye on your situation. While she may not be connected to any furry fleebags she had been rubbing shoulders with people who were her whole life and your vitals were more easy to track. Its why she withdrew from taunting you about your loss earlier.. well that and the fact you didnt pick up on what she was saying.* "Painting. Yes I did not misspeak" *She seemed almost annoyed having to repeat herself but she kept her tone even.* "See that may be your problem. Everyone needs an outlet. A little mess. Paint running through your fingers. No brush. " *She glanced off towards the door* "Still no back up. How helpless you must feel.."

(22:52:18 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *you probably have a pretty good idea just how helpless he feels right now, which is to say, a lot....but at your words he clamps his lips together, refusing to answer the question, whether or not it's a futile gesture...he fidgets a bit in his seat and with visible effort, tries to respond to the other, less freaky part of the conversation* I....that seems like...a mess.....I don't like messes. *this is an aspect of his personality even from before he was infected: Mark was always a bit of a neat freak, and the notion of finger painting (which to his mind is what you're suggesting) gives him the heebie-jeebies completely unrelated to what you are, what he is, or anything supernatural about his life.....to really drive the point home, he gives a rather firm (for him) shake of his head no*

(23:05:26 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Her thin smile grows as you fidget. Taking great satisfaction in the fact you feel so uncomfortable. She just smiles when you note your dislike for messes* "Well isnt that funny. I just love messes. " *She looked at the satin white gloves and back to you, tilting her head slightly as you have a few times tonight.* "Can you just image these gloves covered in a red sticky mess. I can help you imagine that. " *She leaned back in the chair with a chuckle. She was laughing at herself. Had she actually pondered using the energy to make you hallucinate? So unnecessary when she could just sit here and speak vague statements and make you squirm*

(23:11:14 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *your insight into him is very keen indeed; you don't need to expend much energy to get him all worked up - his own traitorous mind can do that easily enough with just the littlest prodding....it doesn't escape him what the "red sticky" mess is meant to be, and he actually closes his eyes briefly as if to shut out the mental image....there's another shake of his head, this one mostly unconscious* Please....please don't..... *don't what? does he think you're making some kind of threat against him? probably not, but that's not something he can dismiss out of hand, at least not while in the mental state you've whipped him into*

(23:20:22 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Her eyes flickered as she continued to watch you as you continued to work yourself up. It wasn't in her nature to let you know exactly how unfounded your fears were. Mess was to be embraced and while she danced around the subject the consequences to you being harmed were not something worth the effort. This on the other hand was ever so pleasing. Maybe this was why vampires took lycan pets. You were a constant straight feeding line of fear.* "Such a brave boy." *And that second you closed her eyes she used to move beside your chair. Not fast enough to give aware her superior of her being over the mortals around us but fast enough that her words in your ear would give you another startle* "Be careful who you close your eyes around. No wonder your family is dwindling in numbers. Silly boy." *her glove hand patted your head* "I like you. Such a silly little thing."

(23:26:50 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *you are not disappointed; the sudden closeness of your words do give him a startle, enough that he bumps the table with his leg, jostling his coffee mug and (unless you're quick enough to stop it) sending it tipping over to spill....even without that, his reactions is violent enough that a few of the patrons nearby turn to see what's going on....he's keenly aware of the attention, however fleeting it may be, and his face burns red with embarrassment....he focuses his attention down on the table in front of him, not able to bring himself to look up at you when next he speaks* Please.....please just....leave..... *his voice is small, without any force behind it....he gives a little jerk at the gloved pat on the head, but even that he seems to tolerate in silent misery, unwilling or unable to give much resistance*

(23:37:43 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *As you spilled the hot coffee she moved to grab a napkin to hand to you. Ignoring your request to leave she backed up giving you enough space to clean up the mess you made. I mean you made a point of saying how you hated mess and then you made one. How careless of you!* "Now what kind of friend would I be if I left you in such a state. Clean your mess." *There was no powers used nothing to make it a command and the stern tone it was said in held little room for discussion.* "When Louisiana comes I will leave but I will not leave you here a mess of your own making." *she brushed her finger tips over the fabric of her dress this being a strange test in restraint. You might not know it but there is a inter battle within her mind where she wanted to tie you in knots and leave you emotionally crippled on the floor and look all you did was spill your coffee. The good (and that word is used in the loosest way possible) in her must be winning.*

(23:44:44 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he doesn't think you're any kind of a friend at all, but he doesn't have the balls to say anything of the sort to you....in spite of anything else, though, he responds to the commanding tone of your voice (though in fairness, it does pair with his own anti-mess tendencies)....he meekly takes the proffered napkins and begins to sop up the spilled drink* Thank you. *for the napkins, at least......he says this without much enthusiasm though....he's pretty drained right now, the strongest emotion he feels is shame at making a scene (such as it was) in public....his stomach is slowly turning over at the thought of what Louisianna is going to say to him, how much trouble he's going to be in....even though his beast didn't come anywhere close to emerging, this still feels like a failure to his thinking.....he is remarkably thorough with the cleaning, leaving the table probably cleaner than it was when he first came here......there is a trash can to one side of the table (he picked this spot specifically because it didn't have a table on that side) so he only needs to lean over to drop the soggy napkins into the bin....to do that though would bring him close enough to almost touch you, and at that he hesitates, his eyes darting to you nervously.....he freezes in that sort of pre-lean posture, his intention clear, but looking very much like a deer in headlights*

(23:52:55 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *She may not be a friendly friend but she wasn't an enemy. She could have terrorized you much more than she had but thats not a great way to measure things is it. It could always be much wordse than it way. When you cleaned the mess she smiled and glanced about to the cafe and most everyone was going on with there business. No one cared you spilled coffee, besides yourself. What kind of person is so broken that they think anyone really cares what they do if it does not pertain to them.* "I am sorry I frightened you. I shall try to do better next time. you look rather exhausted. I should call Geoffrey and have someone pick you up. Let him know what sort of state you are in..." *when you froze with the dirty napkin in your hand she motioned to the trash she simply backed up and gave you space to do as you intended. If not you'd just be there looking awkward all damn night.*

(00:01:25 )

Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

[Room Controller]

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he would not have expected an apology from you, not in a million years...that catches him off guard as well, and he blinks at you for a second...of course you could be just saying that, but he doesn't have the skills to tell the difference* T-thank you. *he breathes more than says the words.....when you back away to allow him space to throw away the garbage there's another wave of confused gratitude from him...you have got him all turned around tonight!....he deposits the napkins into the trash.....when you mention calling the Ulfric he swallows again, and you're sure to catch a faint re-emergence of nerves from him* No need to call....Geoffrey.....I'm sure Louisianna will be back soon....she said to wait here and-- *his eyes flick to the door again, and suddenly widen* --oh! *if you turn in time you'll just catch the door start to open and the pack's Lupa stride in.....her arms are full of bags from whatever it was she'd been shopping for, but the pleasant look on her face freezes in place when she sees who's sitting at Mark's table.....there's only the slightest hesitation in her step as she glides around the chairs toward us, her lithe body maneuvering skillfully even when she seems overloaded with bags.....you've got a few seconds before she's here*

(00:09:59 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia

[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *You can over analyze her words and actions all you want tonight. She was certain others would as well but that was their problem and not hers.* "You are most welcome Mark. Despite the spilled drink this was a much enjoyable visit. Perhaps next time you will not be so tense." *When the door opened she glanced to you her gaze casual.* "Look at that you were right. And here I thought I was going to have to cancel plans to get you home safe. Thank you for the conversation. Enjoy your book and the rest of your evening.." *She walked by the packs Lupa who wasn't exactly her fan. She could have offered an explanation or smoothed over a volatile situation before leaving but that was not her intention. Surely you had a care ride to fill in your keeper on the events.* "sweet dreams" *She said to no one or perhaps everyone as she left the cafe. No need to cause more of a ruckus*

"Could you see yourself in pink? lace? High heels?"
"Sure......for Halloween."

"Live.Learn.And Move on."

Mystery | Sophia | Maelynn | Lulu | Sara | Alexia | Naomi | Bonnie