Extreme

Author Topic: Geoff and Lulu get along at the Lupanar  (Read 88 times)

Offline Fishie

• CJ:DO Ambassador
  • Helping
  • Alpha
  • If you feel comfortable you are not moving forward
Geoff and Lulu get along at the Lupanar
« on: February 04, 2018, 12:38:15 AM »
Scripted 02.03.18

Played Characters

Geoffrey Cooper - Ulfric (Michael)
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker - Omega Wolf (fishie)

Non-Played Characters

None

Synopsis: Geoff and Lulu have a brief but touching moment.

(21:19:50 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to ALL: *So probably not where most people would think to find Lulu but she gone for a walk in the forest to clear her mind and to enjoy some time by herself. Without thinking about it she was standing by the lupanar, inhaling the fresh air. It would be spring soon or at least that what she told herself as she gazed up at the night sky as her finger fiddled with the settings of the ipod in her pocket as she tried to find the right song to fight the mood or a song to drown out silence*

(21:27:58 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *it would be less unusual, on the whole, to find the Ulfric in the Lupanar....however until relatively recently, Geoff had been avoiding the place altogether....it was part of his weird, self-imposed exile/punishment for all his failings, real or imagined, as they related to the illness which had beset the pack.....but after a few knocks to the head (most of them figurative) he's back on a more or less even keel.....so tonight, while others in the pack are doing much more exciting things on a Saturday night, Geoff decides to go for a stroll through the woods, and as they often do, this one leads him like a magnet toward the pack's place of power.....he's still a fair distance away yet when he gets the sense there's someone else there; you'd no doubt feel the faint ripple of energy as he approaches, much like you'd feel the approach of a large sea creature just by virtue of its displacement....he gets to the periphery and stops, his lips pursing slightly in a look of surprise as he sees you there....you are among the last people he'd expect to find here* Can't find the bathroom? *if you have earbuds in, he either doesn't notice them or assumes you can still hear him over whatever you're listening to*

(21:39:10 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : *Maybe the fact that she didnt expect you here was why she let her mind carry her here. Before she felt you she heard something in the distance and stiffened her hand moving out of her pocket as she tugged her earbuds out and shoved them in her pocket, her body pivoting to face the noise and then she tipple of energy he lips tighten in a smirk. She wasnt sure if she had the mental stamina today for a quip fight but none the less here you were.* "Is that what brought you out here.? The bathroom too civilized?"

(21:44:07 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
[Room Controller]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *he makes a sound low in his throat, a mix between a grunt and a snort* You'd be surprised. *does a werewolf sh¡t in the woods? he's not gonna tell...his eyes sweep your form, a look that is both quick but thorough, noting your posture, your breathing rate, things of that nature....it's the sort of looking-over he often gives to new wolves he's meeting for the first time, and while you're certainly not new, you are kind of a special case....if he truly thought you were up to something nefarious, he would see to it that you weren't able to be out here by yourself...but that doesn't mean he's not curious....he takes a few steps into the Lupanar proper, glancing around before his attention turns back to you* You come here often? *he puts just the slightest emphasis on "here" meaning that he's referring to the Lupanar in particular, and not the forest in general*

(21:53:55 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : "Actually I wouldnt be." *Surprised that is. Is it cynical of her to think that nothing would surprise her anymore. It was the case, be in man or beast. Her gaze remained focused she knew whatever freedom she had was because it was given to her and not squashed but it didnt mean that she didnt hold just a small amount of rebellionism, especially when it came to you. She kicked at the ground a bit waiting for you to do your assessment before looking back up. Your question was interesting especially for someone who could flip her words around on her, or in some cases her actions. * " On occasion. But I guess if you were out here more often we would have ran across each other before now.." *She took a step back* "If you are in need of quiet leader reflection time I can head back towards the house."

(21:59:42 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
[Room Controller]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *at your comment about his not being out here as much, he makes another sound, this one decidedly less humorous....however if there's any rebuke in that sound, it's directed inward.....outwardly, he simply gives a small nod, conceding that point* Fair enough. *before you can move any more, he holds up a hand as if to stop you, but doesn't actually reach out or move to block your path* No need for that. There's enough Lupanar to share, I think. *he looks around it once more, dropping his hand to his side, then rubbing it on his jeans as though it were wet or something......he looks down at his palm for a moment, then back to you* Matter of fact, maybe it's good that you're here.....I've been meaning to talk to you.... *he's not really a believer in such cliched things as fate, though with all that's happened over the years maybe he should be...still, it may not be a coincidence that he decided to come out here on a night that you were....stranger things have happened*

(22:06:59 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : *She knew her comment was a jab one that shouldnt be made but wasn't it the truth and who better to tell you the truth than someone who doesnt care if they hurt your feelings. A lot had changed over the years. SDhe had respected you as the Ulfric and come to accept herself for what she was. This did not mean that she was going to braid your beard hair or put flowers in your hair. She halted when he raised his hand and simply nodded and seemed at peace with sharing the space with you until you continued on, saying that you meant to talk to her which sullied her mood slightly and her posture changed ever so slightly as she moved her weight form one leg to the other.* "Should I sit down and get comfortable?"

(22:13:49 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
[Room Controller]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *he notes your change in posture, perhaps senses your hackles preparing to get ruffled.....to your question, however, he simply shrugs* That's up to you. *he waits a few moments to see whether you're going to sit or not, and once he's satisfied that you're settled to wherever you're going to be, he opens his mouth as if to speak - and waits a few moments more.....there's a rare flicker of.....uncertainty? discomfort? something along those lines across his features before he regains his composure* Your.....science stuff.... *he waves a hand as he says this, not in a dismissive way but more in a "I don't really understand it" way* ....it helped save the pack. And I......never really thanked you for that....for what you did. *he pauses for a moment* I am in your debt. *he doesn't bow or make any sort of florid gesture, but he says those last five words with gravitas, in a way that makes it seem like there's some kind of binding covenant to it*

(22:25:01 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : *She wasn't one to mind the mess so she settled down to a sitting position as she tried to look as relaxed as possible. Her eyes were trained on you as she wasnt sure exactly what you were going to say. She had been spending months not getting into trouble and staying away from anything that would cause an intense lecture. When you finally spoke she exhaled. You may have more of an appreciation of science but since growing up she had less of an appreciation of it, if that made any sense. * "It isnt mine. It just is. But I am glad it was able to be used to help and not used to harm. Its not often that i can do something to help anyone.... You dont owe me anything.."

(22:34:27 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
[Room Controller]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: Like hell I don't. *the words may be coarse, but his tone isn't...it's mild, almost conversational* I wasn't able to stop it from happening or fix it....not by myself. If the pack didn't have you, we could all be dead. *Geoff doesn't really tend toward hyperbole, and everything about his tone seems to indicate he sincerely believes this to be true* So yes, I do owe you. Without equivocation. *there's a formality to the way he's speaking now that seems strangely comfortable on his lips....and this next part, too.....he drops to the ground with the liquid ease of a marionette getting its strings cut....almost before you have time to process it, he's crawling across the cold, wet earth to where you're sitting.....he moves into your personal space without invitation -- and then bows his head, angling it off to one side, exposing the expanse of flesh of his neck to you, a physical act of supplication to drive his point home*

(22:42:00 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : "Im not saying that to under tone the importance of what happened ir the fact of science things would be much worse but there were and are a lot of factors.... why are you talking like this... why are you being so weird...I know you are sad. we are all sad but.." *and then you crawled across the ground. She was not one for caring about the mess but it was weird seeing you move along the ground like that. She didnt like the fact you were in her space and then she felt her discomfort explode at the offering. Was there a proper way to decline. She wasnt going to voice how barbaric it was. She was a wolf. She had been a wolf despite how weak she was for a long time. She stared at your next and the stiring of her timid beast was edging to the surface and egging her on but her eyes flickered and she reached out just touching her fingers to the exposed flesh, not willing to take what is offered* "I accept your words."

(22:50:54 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
[Room Controller]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *to his thinking, there is no one wrong response to his gesture....if you'd tried to take a bite out of him, he might have taken it as a sign that your beast was getting stronger.....even as you hesitate at what to do, he can feel the flicker of energy from you, but he very carefully does nothing at all, remaining stock-still and unwavering....at the light brush of your fingers he gives a small nod and retreats, curling back into himself and coming up in a crouch a few feet away, his forearms resting on his knees....this keeps his head roughly level with yours so you can easily see his eyes* I won't forget it, Lucilia. *this may be the first time he's used your given name without your being in trouble.....he holds that position for a few moments more and then straightens up* Since you were here first, guess it's only fair that I'm the one who leaves you be, huh?

(22:57:43 )
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker

says to You Won't Change Me : *She knew you were analyzing her every action and reaction. It was just who you were and that was why it was difficult to act naturally but she was very careful in making to do so. She remained silent and rather still as you spoke. Waiting for you to get up before she sprung up as well. When you mentioned that he was going to leave she shook her head* " No you should stay. " *She offered a smile and turned in the direction of the complex*

"Could you see yourself in pink? lace? High heels?"
"Sure......for Halloween."

"Live.Learn.And Move on."

Mystery | Sophia | Maelynn | Lulu | Sara | Alexia | Naomi | Bonnie