Author Topic: Alexander Rose - Strong Alpha Jaguar  (Read 515 times)

Offline rumor

• Official Scribe of CJ : DO
  • Omega
Alexander Rose - Strong Alpha Jaguar
« on: September 03, 2015, 11:19:01 PM »
OOC Name: Rumor
Character Model: Charlie Hunnam
Ghost Tag: x| the adoring beast |x

-]Essentials[-

Name (including Aliases): Alexander Rose
Date of Birth: 4-10-80
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Height: 6'1"
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Dominant Hand: Left
Other features: Nothing significant.

-]Affiliations[-

Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None alive
Beast Mate: [if applicable]
Religion: Catholic
Nationality: British/American. He has dual citizenship.
Previous Residency: Britain
Group Associations: Donald Trump, though really that's not a good association lately and he is cutting ties. >.>

-]Assets[-

Spoken Languages: English, real English, Gaelic, French, Italian and a little Latin
Talents: Playing the piano, amateur photographer, taking down companies and restructuring them then selling them off for a profit.
Properties: Apartment in the city that the company pays for. Car with driver.
Vulnerabilities: All lycan vulnerabilities. He is a die hard romantic. Which is its own kind of vulnerability.

-]Lycan Details[-

Species: Jaguar   
Level: Strong Alpha

-]Known Powers[-

Given New Moon
Given Omega
Given Weak Mod + Empathy, Beast Comfort
Given Moderate + Slow the Change, Fast Healing, Feline Leap (Breed Power)
Given Strong Mod + Hybrid
Given Weak Alpha + Aura Attack, No Coma, Inspiration
Given Alpha + Speed Healing, Inspiration, Hunter's Prowess (Breed Power)
Given Strong Alpha + Fast Shift, Partial Shift

-]Biography[-

In the beginning there was a jaguar mother, and a jaguar father, and they came together to make a little jaguar baby. From an early age he was taught that he was special. He went to school through his elementary years but as he got closer to puberty they started to home school him. He didn't understand. All he knew was that suddenly he didn't have any friends anymore. But soon he would learn why he was special. That fateful night was on his 14th birthday. He shifted under a full moon. His parents were there to watch over him. He learned as much as he could while he was still a kid. Obvious areas of his training were glossed over being as his parents were training him and that would be gross.

Once he hit 18, however, he got a crash course in that kind of training with some help from the local Pard that they were honorary members of. When he was strong enough to be away from them for any extended amount of time he took off to London to go to school. He got in with the local Destruction there and his training continued the entire time he was earning a degree in business. He was quick, sharp, and driven. He sold a start up while he was still in college and wound up worth quite a bit of money. Before long, however, he got word that something was wrong. He went back home to visit his parents and found them dead and the Pard in disarray. Humans First had decimated their numbers and those that were left were scattering to the winds. He buried his parents, vowing revenge on Humans First (as lycans often do), then went back to college.

He threw himself into his classes. His grades were high, his teachers were impressed, and while the ladies loved him he gave them only a little time. His training, as a lycan, went full speed ahead. He was obsessed. He wanted to hurt the people at Humans First and so focused all of his training on getting faster, stronger, and smarter. Eventually he was as strong as he could get there. He was also out of college. The combination of both of those made him deadly. But the Nimir-Ra was wise and finally instilled in him that taking a life, no matter how justified, would do damage to him more than it would damage the institution of lycan racism. He learned it. He even came to believe it. But he wanted to get as far away from his family home as possible.

When he started looking for work he started looking overseas. America was a good place to start over. The Destruction was supportive in his need to leave. When it came time to go he had everything that he needed. He made his way to New York where he worked for some time as a speculator for a somewhat large firm. It taught him everything he needed to know. From New York he moved to Washington DC, got in on the ground floor of a new company (McMillan and Sachs) and rose through the rankings to CEO. Now his competitors, and business partners, call him Alexander the Great. He has the uncanny ability to take companies going under, buys them out cheap, then after restructuring and breaking them down into smaller companies sells them at a much higher cost than what he bought. He is the same as he ever was. He is strong, quick, sharp, and deadly. Only now its companies that are his target. He is driven without taking himself too seriously. In the end, beneath it all, he is a romantic however.

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
Re: Alexander Rose - Strong Alpha Jaguar
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 11:42:40 PM »
So just to be sure I get it, you're saying he's a born lycan? That's not out of the picture but I want to be sure I get it.

I'm cool with it either way, I just like to understand. :)
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline rumor

• Omega
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 11:46:30 PM »
That is correct.

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:59:35 PM »
*stamps approval*
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 07:04:09 AM »
i approve too !

by Alibi

Offline rumor

• Omega