Extreme

Author Topic: Expanding Cruentus Justia!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • New Moon
Expanding Cruentus Justia!
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:15:58 PM »
We are introducing a new city to Cruentus Justia’s realm of play!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is an old city full of old money and equally old prejudices.  Preternaturals of all kinds are unwelcome in business and society alike.   The leading industries are run by people who view their business ventures like an old boys’ club and the socialites of Philadelphia only have room for humans in their busy lives, often supporting local chapters of Human’s First and Humans Against Vampires and adopting their paranoid practices to safeguard their own.

Preternaturals generally lead a low profile lifestyle or masquerade as normal people.  The number of lycans and vampires in the public eye of Philadelphia can be counted on two hands in the past decade.

How it’s going to work

Roleplay is going to take place in Cruentus Justia – there will be Pull Downs for Washington and some for Philadelphia.  There will be no Sub-Room for Philly to separate its play from D.C.  – we can play with other people posting in other houses, we see no reason why a different city would make it impossible to play in the same space.

Populating Philadelphia

Some groups are already established in the city although their numbers are very limited. Which groups are up to players and how they would like to populate Philadelphia.

For the purpose of Roleplay all leadership roles are to be sparred for between characters and will be subject to sparring rules.   

There are three options for leadership spars:
  • Players can choose to play an existing leader if there is a played opposition to that character (that has every intent to actually rule) and a spar between said characters to determine the leadership.   
  • Two opposing Strong Alphas can spar for the title
  • A Strong Alpha can spar with an ‘NPC’ leader that will be created by the Admin (This NPC may be played by one of the Admin or by a guest player at the request of the Admin)

**Only in the case of wolf succession fights is the death of the existing leader required. Death is not mandatory for other group successions but it is entirely possible. Be prepare for the possibility of this fight becoming fatal to your character, whether you are fighting an other character or an NPC. If you are unwilling to risk losing your character we suggest you refrain from fighting for leadership.

Other characters may be existing residents of Philadelphia or new arrivals, as you please.

Please keep in mind, the socialites of Philadelphia are 99% HF or HAV – the likelihood of a lycan secretly being part of their circles is very very slim.   

When Philadelphia will make it's debut?!

We are planning a Masquerade to kick off the new city starting March 2nd and will be a one night(in character) event that will run until March 10th and the end of the party will kick off the succession challenges and play in the city proper! 

Keep an eye for more information in the coming weeks!

Offline dawiccankitten

• catnip
  • Group Leaders
  • Alpha
  • The Rainbow and Sunshine Princess' Auntie
Re: Expanding Cruentus Justia!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
so! Question!

not that i plan on DOING it cause...well you know...

in regards to the leaders... if you have one here in DC Main... does the one leader per "room" still quailfy? so like i have lions in "DC" soi couldn't do something else in "Philly?"

btw we NEED a south street PD...there is no philly without south street its like a main drag with shoppes of all kinds and food places... it's kinda on the low end of town but that's only the recent years... yes there must be a south street PD.

i love you like Snape loved Lily

When the whole world becomes our enemy...I'll protect you

AJ's scrumkittenlyumptious * holiday's couch cuddle *ruby and xams' pet lesbian* Dazzle's slut b¡t¢h *genni's internet lesbian *rumor's rawr

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:21 PM »
Yes, for the time being the leader rules apply.  That is not to say groups in D.C. can't 'move' to Philadelphia.

We'll be taking PD suggestions in the next little while too

by Alibi

Offline dawiccankitten

• catnip
  • Group Leaders
  • Alpha
  • The Rainbow and Sunshine Princess' Auntie
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:25:21 PM »
>.> *hordes what lil lions i have!*

MINE. i eat you all!

i love you like Snape loved Lily

When the whole world becomes our enemy...I'll protect you

AJ's scrumkittenlyumptious * holiday's couch cuddle *ruby and xams' pet lesbian* Dazzle's slut b¡t¢h *genni's internet lesbian *rumor's rawr