Author Topic: Landon Reiner - Omega Lion | Journeyman Telepath  (Read 925 times)

Offline erin

• Null Human
  • Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything
Landon Reiner - Omega Lion | Journeyman Telepath
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
OOC Name: Erin
Character Model: Channing Tatem
Ghost Tag: ...[breaking]..point...

-]Essentials[-

Name (including Aliases): Landon Reiner
Date of Birth:
Eye color: Light
Hair color: Dark
Height: 6'1"
Ethnic Background:
Dominant Hand: Both
Other features: Scars and a couple tattoos, which are mostly hidden by make up, not the girly kind.

-]Affiliations[-

Marital Status: Married
Known Relatives: Wife, Samantha
Religion: None
Nationality: American
Previous Residency: NYC
Group Associations: The Agency

-]Assets[-

Spoken Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Talents: Weapons
Properties: House/suv, motorcycle
Vulnerabilities: Crowds

-]Gift Details[-

Type of Gift: Telepath
Level: Journeyman

-]Known Powers[-

[Communicate]

Journeyman: The character can communicate with up to two individuals simultaneously at an Adept level or four individuals at an Initiate level at a range of 150 ft.
The character can also incorporate smell into any vision projected on one individual at a range of 75 ft

[Insight]

Journeyman: The character can delve into deeper thoughts of one individual, it allows them can read subconscious thoughts that the individual hides at a range of 100 ft(Example: they are in the closet, they are hiding that they are lycan)

[Persuasion]

Journeyman: The character can  make one individual of lesser power perform three important actions at a range of 500 ft. (Example: hit someone).  This is limited by the individual’s values (e.g., they would not strike a woman if they are vehemently opposed to the concept).

[Psychic Attack]

Journeyman: The character can induce migraines that last up to 5 minutes or shooting pains that fade after one minute in another's head badly enough to make them collapse, within a range of 100 ft.

[Shields]

Journeyman: The character's shields are improving to withstand mental attack/disruption for any lesser preternatural

[Weaknesses]

Journeyman: Upon reaching this level the telepath has the mild paranoia, and begins to occasionally hear misplaced whispers.

AND!

Lion - Omega
Powers:

*[Feverish Heat]: a feeling of coming down with a flu as the body tries to fight the disease that is now altering the host’s DNA.

- - Omega - -
*All given abilities, there is no control over these powers at the Omega Level

*[Shifting]:  the ability to change skin; to become the animal type lycan that has altered the DNA.

*[Beast Energy]: there is a metaphysical aura to the person now generated by the metaphysical animal that is now a constant presence in the body; it is filled with desires and easily instigated by lack of control; it craves: food, sex, blood and hunting – any surge of emotions triggers it, like arousal, fear, anger, angst and pain.

*[Heightened Senses I]: the changes to the body make all senses, smell, touch, sight and sound twice as attuned as humans

*[Heightened Stamina]: the changes to the body make the body run hotter, react faster and eat more in order to maintain the faster metabolism. In addition, drugs (including caffeine and alcohol) are metabolized too quickly to have an effect unless consumed in vastly large quantities. This also means that the lycan is all but immune to disease.

*[Mark Recognition]: one of the first things you will feel from your beast other than it’s desires to hunt, prey and defend will be that of the same group; it will almost be like instinct where someone of your animal group will be recognized.
If not marked by a Leader – there is no recognition when meeting another of the same kind;
Once marked, others of the group are recognizable through the feel of their aura as well as by scent (familiar people smells).

-]Biography[-

Landon had a fairly typical upbringing after being born in 1980. Summer babies are the best. He was brought up just like every other guy on his block. He lost his parents at the age of 12, which came as a massive shock in his life. He began running with the wrong crowds, mixing it up in the wrong things, but eventually grew out of his rebellious phase. Well, more like he was forced out.

He began noticing that he could hear voices right after his parents died. At least, thats what he initially thought. The psychiatrists he was forced to see tried medicating him, tried even committing him once. But it didn't work. Nothing worked. Eventually, Landon began working out for himself. He wasnt hearing voices, so much as he was hearing thoughts. He discontinued his psychiatric visits and struck out on his own.

From the moment he figured out he had a gift, he set about honing it. Of course the first few years were difficult. He was going through hormonal changes, growing up, dealing with having to fend for himself all at the same time. He was coming around to the idea that he had at least some semblance of control over it when he slipped and revealed his gift to a complete stranger. Despite his best effort to push the man out of his life, he stayed around, forcing Landon to focus and hone his gift. He also forced him to finish high school and enroll in college.

During this time, he was being groomed for initiation into The Section. Not much is really known about them, save that they shared similar views with humans first, without the immediate death sentence. They were militarized and well funded. Landon began to get more in depth training with hand to hand combat and all forms of weaponry, adding to his already vast street fighting abilities. He was recruited in and kept through his teenage years.

The highlight of his life was the day he met Samantha in college. He would learn later that The Section had set up this meeting with the hopes they would hit it off, but it became more than they could even imagine. He fell in love with her and devoted himself to the work of the section, though he wasnt entirely sure he actually agreed that lycans and vampires were all bad.

He continues to dutifully do his work, take care of his wife, and hone his powers.

He and Sam was infected by a rogue lion while on duty an is now working at grasping the complexities of this disease.
"Cas, what happened?"
"I found a liquor store"
".....and?"
"I drank it"
Supernatural <3

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
Re: Landon Reiner - Journeyman Telepath
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »
OK this looks pretty good. Just a couple of points....firstly, when was he born? *L* And also, just need you to slap his powers on there. They can be found here.

One other thing, more a question....are you saying that the Section and the Agency are the same thing? Or are they different?
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline erin

• Null Human
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 03:08:12 PM »
K this should be fixed...and sorry, the agency and the section are the same thing :)
"Cas, what happened?"
"I found a liquor store"
".....and?"
"I drank it"
Supernatural <3

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »
works for me =)

by Alibi

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM »
Fanks! If you haven't yet, don't forget to post up your ghost code and stuff on the reservations board.
[Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins: Geoff Cooper | Mark Washington | Timoleon | Ryker | Colin Butler | Wes Murphy | Mitch Wilson | Clive Nowak | Jaime Traxler | Management | Father Brown | Collen Mackenzie] [Marvel Utopia: Magneto | G.A.L.]

There are ten million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe - your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd.

Offline m i c h a e l

• Code Monkey
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
  • Accept no substitute
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
OK I'm confused why this is on the upgrade board.....was there an upgrade request for this char or did I accidentally move it here instead of where it needed to go?

Offline A.J.

• Awesomeness
  • Administrator
  • Alpha
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 09:09:19 AM »
Erin needs to add his lion stuff

by Alibi

Offline erin

• Null Human
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 10:59:16 PM »
Yeah my bad, I assumed he got put up here for that reason and apparently didnt think that I had to do anything /laziness...

SO!

Landon was infected recently with lion. So I would like to upgrade him to Journeyman Telepath and Omega Lion with the following powers to deal wi...I mean..have :D

*[Feverish Heat]: a feeling of coming down with a flu as the body tries to fight the disease that is now altering the host’s DNA.

- - Omega - -
*All given abilities, there is no control over these powers at the Omega Level

*[Shifting]:  the ability to change skin; to become the animal type lycan that has altered the DNA.

*[Beast Energy]: there is a metaphysical aura to the person now generated by the metaphysical animal that is now a constant presence in the body; it is filled with desires and easily instigated by lack of control; it craves: food, sex, blood and hunting – any surge of emotions triggers it, like arousal, fear, anger, angst and pain.

*[Heightened Senses I]: the changes to the body make all senses, smell, touch, sight and sound twice as attuned as humans

*[Heightened Stamina]: the changes to the body make the body run hotter, react faster and eat more in order to maintain the faster metabolism. In addition, drugs (including caffeine and alcohol) are metabolized too quickly to have an effect unless consumed in vastly large quantities. This also means that the lycan is all but immune to disease.

*[Mark Recognition]: one of the first things you will feel from your beast other than it’s desires to hunt, prey and defend will be that of the same group; it will almost be like instinct where someone of your animal group will be recognized. 
If not marked by a Leader – there is no recognition when meeting another of the same kind;
Once marked, others of the group are recognizable through the feel of their aura as well as by scent (familiar people smells).

Sorry for the confusion guys!
"Cas, what happened?"
"I found a liquor store"
".....and?"
"I drank it"
Supernatural <3

Offline erin

• Null Human
Re: Landon Reiner - Journeyman Telepath/Weak Lion
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 09:38:35 PM »
[edited to add in first post] -aj