Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Scripts / How to make friends 101
« Last post by Fishie on February 19, 2018, 01:30:16 AM »
Scripted 02.17.18

Played Characters

Mark Washington - Submissive Weak Moderate Wolf (Michael)
Sophia - Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven (fishie)

Non-Played Characters

Louisianna - Strong Alpha Wolf/ Lupa

Synopsis: While Lou is shopping Mark is getting some time out out the complex and ends up in the same cafe as Sophia and social awkward friend time ensues... or something


(21:01:09 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to ALL: *Mark is at a coffee shop, we'll say....out and about unsupervised? kind of...one of the alphas (we'll say it was Lou) had to do some errands in the neighborhood and sort of asked/ordered him to come along....something to get him out of the complex in an environment that isn't working at the hotel...ever since Nuri's departure, even after he recovered from the physical and emotional turmoil, he's been more or less drifting though life, not really showing much of an interest in anything outside of his work....so the deal was this: he either comes out and sits his a§§ in the coffee shop for an hour or so, or he has to go camping with the Ulfric...it was a pretty easy choice....still, even among the hustle and bustle of the small, shop, he's still moved himself slightly away from everybody else, bent over a book and occasionally sipping on his coffee....he doesn't seem particularly aware of his surroundings*


(21:09:18 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to The Daztastic!: Baiiii

(21:14:31 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *It wasn't like Sophia had a lot of use for coffee but it was surprising how often she found herself in a cafe with her laptop typing away. She had a dedicated office space for that but it lacked the satisfaction of human encounters. Time had been drifted lately and while she put her plots on hold she kept herself busy on trivial matters, of collecting businesses and people in a way. Each time the door opened and a patron came or left her ice blue eyes glanced from the screen and to the door before going back to business. When you had entered she paused and didnt look up. It was the scardy wolf. It was wicked of her to smile. She tried to play nice with the flea bags that for some reason fallen on the good graces of other vampires of the kiss but it was tempting almost painfully so not to tap into that free flowing anxiety. Finally she sat up straighter and in a fluid and careful motion her laptop was put away and in her bag and she was up standing in your personal space.* "What are you reading there....... Mark. " *She whispered in hushed tones. Not meant to startle you or maybe to startle you a bit but without you know stepping over that dangerous line. She pondered if you'd recognize her. There had been several wolf/vampire things that you most likely had been forced to go and she in a different way to showed up against her desire to be.*

(21:20:19 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *it's a good thing that you don't mean him (much?) harm; he doesn't even start to notice you until you're too close for him to really do much.....he looks up with a start that is more or less just his general level of nerves, but then he recognizes you and his pulse ticks up a few more notches....oh yes, he remembers you very well.....he just kind of looks at you for a few seconds before it dawns on him that you asked him a question....his mind blanks for a terrifying few more seconds before he recovers* Just some Stephen King.....m....ma'am.... *is that how he's supposed to refer to you? he doesn't recall if there's a certain term he's supposed to use or not....if you were a wolf he'd lower his shields and greet you, but he's pretty sure that's not the case here....speaking of his wolf, the energy that buzzes around him is more or less contained....he does have at least that much control, even in the presence of a vampire*

(21:28:33 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *It must be a pretty dull sunday if she is resorting to the cheap thrill of spooking you. It was all she could do not to snarl as the fear radiating from you tickled her senses and your pulse quickened. To the untrained eye she seemed harmless if not a little eccentric, Her Platinum hair shone in the trendy lights of the cafe and her long ballroom dress made her look out of place not like a dangerous monster. But you knew the difference didn't you little wolf. As you stammered she offered an insincere smile and moved over of her gloved hands to your shoulders leaning to whisper in your ear.* "Stephen King? You must like scary things." *She chuckled and moved back slightly* "I must remember to have one of my assistants send you a few of my books. Now seriously boy. Isn't it a little late to be out alone. Aren't you breaking some sort of curfew?"

(21:35:18 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *it's all he can do not to shrink back as you lean in....as he feels the puff of air as you whisper in his ear he squirms a little bit, and not in a pleasant way....right now he's more uncomfortable/anxious than downright scared, but your demeanor, your physical proximity, and the aura that surrounds you at all times are tilting that balance in the wrong direction....he swallows thickly and does his level best to respond to your words like this is a normal conversation* The Dark Tower books.....not really scary....just good. *another time he might have more to say on the matter, and he really doesn't want to read anything you've written, but he can't bring himself to refuse them....at your question about breaking curfew, he glances at the door, then back at you* I'm not alone. Louisianna is nearby. *he says this last in a huffing tone, a kind of "so you'd better not mess with me" way....of course it doesn't occur to him that you might not know who Louisianna is, but even in his budding distress he has enough sense not to call her the Lupa in public*




(21:53:14 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Making your uncomfortable and anxious is almost better then the final seconds of life fading from a victim or finger painting the brick wall a few streets over and blood. She watched you vividly as you responded. Someone looking on might not see a game of cat and mouse but you were a smart boy weren't you. What kind of message would it send if sent you into hysteria. It was like in all her boredom she was playing Chess with herself.* "I suppose it's a decent series. I should have figured it wouldn't be the shining now... or Salem's lot. " *The brilliance of the situation was that even as a weak little pup your mind lacked the shattered mess to find interesting. * "Louisianna is near by hmm... and yet not close enough. Really after all the loss your family has faced I'm surprised they are so careless leaving you here to be picked off... I guess it is your lucky day you came into the same cafe I have. " *She sat across from you.* "I will wait with you until your owners... sorry.. your parents come pick you up...As I remember you use to be cherished by someone I knew.." *not someone she cared for admitting but those numbers were few.*


(22:01:35 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he's actually never read The Shining, nor 'Salem's Lot, though of course the former is pretty well known in pop culture....as for the latter, he knows it mostly from its references in the Dark Tower books....he knows enough to know it's about vampires....your words on it elicit a little moan from him -- a moan that gets abruptly choked off when you move to sit across from him....oh God no, not that! he even goes so far as to weakly raise a hand as if to stop you, but it's as ineffectual as most everything else about him....his pulse inches slightly higher* That won't be necessary.....please, I'm.......I'm fine. *he says this even though he most assuredly doesn't look or sound fine....in spite of all his confusion, your last comments earn you a very unconsciously canine tilt of his head* Ch....cherished? *he sounds genuinely curious about that, so much so that the "owners" comment passes by him without notice*

(22:14:08 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: "Oh Mark. I am sure you are fine and will be fine now that i have come. No need to thank me. It's no problem really. This early in the night not much happens. I was trying to work but that thumping in your chest was distracting. I really need to grab a bite to eat tonight. " *She smiled and straightened her dress as she sat watching you like a cat, prepared any moment to pounce on its prey* "I don't remember stuttering when I said the word but yes cherished or maybe there is a better word for it. I never understood the fascination. But I guess everyone needs a pet. To distract them. Maybe that's what I need. A pet... Do you think thats a good idea Mark, for me to find a pet to help distract me from my boredom?" *You were focused on her explaining something that she cared not to while she just wanted to make you as humanly uncomfortable as possible. I mean at least there was a respectable amount of space and she was hovering over you now but that could change she was twitchy after all.*

(22:18:43 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *as you continue to explain things - or at least try to - his confusion only grows* A...pet? *now he really seems to have no idea what you're talking about* I....you mean, me? But...who....? *he still hasn't put two and two together about who you were referring to....he shifts a bit in his chair, the movement serving to scoot his chair a few inches away from the table, and away from you....that wasn't an accident*



(22:29:23 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Your confusion causes her to smile and shake her head* "It seems I have lost you. And look I was only trying to brighten your eve. Look how careless I have been, that still feel the need to back away" *She whispered the words softly, her voice almost sounded sweet if you forgot who she was and that they were most likely shrouded in insincerity* "Lets change the subject shall we. There has to be something we both enjoy. Have you ever gone painting? It may be an outlet you need. I hate to speak on the words you are not saying but I find painting helps the shattered minds at the hospital.."


(22:34:49 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *his eyes shift to the door, as if hoping to see the Lupa coming back to save him from this....whatever the hell this is....maybe he doesn't need "saving" per se, and to his credit he's going a pretty good job of keeping his emotions contained, though you (and anyone else sensitive to his preternatural energies) would be able to easily mark him for what he is....though he is most decidedly uncomfortable and not enjoying himself, he doesn't seem close to shifting.....his attention jerks back to you when you change the subject....again with the curious tilt to the head* Painting? *as if someone with his sense of hearing could have misheard you* I.....so....I've never been.....very artistic at all..... *this is a weird conversation but at least it seems to be veering toward something less.....sensitive*


 

(22:47:08 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *She was enjoying toying with you but tonight she was harmless not that she would admit that. And even if she did would believe her? would anyone? She was oddly enough keeping an eye on your situation. While she may not be connected to any furry fleebags she had been rubbing shoulders with people who were her whole life and your vitals were more easy to track. Its why she withdrew from taunting you about your loss earlier.. well that and the fact you didnt pick up on what she was saying.* "Painting. Yes I did not misspeak" *She seemed almost annoyed having to repeat herself but she kept her tone even.* "See that may be your problem. Everyone needs an outlet. A little mess. Paint running through your fingers. No brush. " *She glanced off towards the door* "Still no back up. How helpless you must feel.."


(22:52:18 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *you probably have a pretty good idea just how helpless he feels right now, which is to say, a lot....but at your words he clamps his lips together, refusing to answer the question, whether or not it's a futile gesture...he fidgets a bit in his seat and with visible effort, tries to respond to the other, less freaky part of the conversation* I....that seems like...a mess.....I don't like messes. *this is an aspect of his personality even from before he was infected: Mark was always a bit of a neat freak, and the notion of finger painting (which to his mind is what you're suggesting) gives him the heebie-jeebies completely unrelated to what you are, what he is, or anything supernatural about his life.....to really drive the point home, he gives a rather firm (for him) shake of his head no*




(23:05:26 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Her thin smile grows as you fidget. Taking great satisfaction in the fact you feel so uncomfortable. She just smiles when you note your dislike for messes* "Well isnt that funny. I just love messes. " *She looked at the satin white gloves and back to you, tilting her head slightly as you have a few times tonight.* "Can you just image these gloves covered in a red sticky mess. I can help you imagine that. " *She leaned back in the chair with a chuckle. She was laughing at herself. Had she actually pondered using the energy to make you hallucinate? So unnecessary when she could just sit here and speak vague statements and make you squirm*

(23:11:14 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *your insight into him is very keen indeed; you don't need to expend much energy to get him all worked up - his own traitorous mind can do that easily enough with just the littlest prodding....it doesn't escape him what the "red sticky" mess is meant to be, and he actually closes his eyes briefly as if to shut out the mental image....there's another shake of his head, this one mostly unconscious* Please....please don't..... *don't what? does he think you're making some kind of threat against him? probably not, but that's not something he can dismiss out of hand, at least not while in the mental state you've whipped him into*

(23:20:22 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *Her eyes flickered as she continued to watch you as you continued to work yourself up. It wasn't in her nature to let you know exactly how unfounded your fears were. Mess was to be embraced and while she danced around the subject the consequences to you being harmed were not something worth the effort. This on the other hand was ever so pleasing. Maybe this was why vampires took lycan pets. You were a constant straight feeding line of fear.* "Such a brave boy." *And that second you closed her eyes she used to move beside your chair. Not fast enough to give aware her superior of her being over the mortals around us but fast enough that her words in your ear would give you another startle* "Be careful who you close your eyes around. No wonder your family is dwindling in numbers. Silly boy." *her glove hand patted your head* "I like you. Such a silly little thing."

(23:26:50 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *you are not disappointed; the sudden closeness of your words do give him a startle, enough that he bumps the table with his leg, jostling his coffee mug and (unless you're quick enough to stop it) sending it tipping over to spill....even without that, his reactions is violent enough that a few of the patrons nearby turn to see what's going on....he's keenly aware of the attention, however fleeting it may be, and his face burns red with embarrassment....he focuses his attention down on the table in front of him, not able to bring himself to look up at you when next he speaks* Please.....please just....leave..... *his voice is small, without any force behind it....he gives a little jerk at the gloved pat on the head, but even that he seems to tolerate in silent misery, unwilling or unable to give much resistance*

(23:37:43 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *As you spilled the hot coffee she moved to grab a napkin to hand to you. Ignoring your request to leave she backed up giving you enough space to clean up the mess you made. I mean you made a point of saying how you hated mess and then you made one. How careless of you!* "Now what kind of friend would I be if I left you in such a state. Clean your mess." *There was no powers used nothing to make it a command and the stern tone it was said in held little room for discussion.* "When Louisiana comes I will leave but I will not leave you here a mess of your own making." *she brushed her finger tips over the fabric of her dress this being a strange test in restraint. You might not know it but there is a inter battle within her mind where she wanted to tie you in knots and leave you emotionally crippled on the floor and look all you did was spill your coffee. The good (and that word is used in the loosest way possible) in her must be winning.*

(23:44:44 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he doesn't think you're any kind of a friend at all, but he doesn't have the balls to say anything of the sort to you....in spite of anything else, though, he responds to the commanding tone of your voice (though in fairness, it does pair with his own anti-mess tendencies)....he meekly takes the proffered napkins and begins to sop up the spilled drink* Thank you. *for the napkins, at least......he says this without much enthusiasm though....he's pretty drained right now, the strongest emotion he feels is shame at making a scene (such as it was) in public....his stomach is slowly turning over at the thought of what Louisianna is going to say to him, how much trouble he's going to be in....even though his beast didn't come anywhere close to emerging, this still feels like a failure to his thinking.....he is remarkably thorough with the cleaning, leaving the table probably cleaner than it was when he first came here......there is a trash can to one side of the table (he picked this spot specifically because it didn't have a table on that side) so he only needs to lean over to drop the soggy napkins into the bin....to do that though would bring him close enough to almost touch you, and at that he hesitates, his eyes darting to you nervously.....he freezes in that sort of pre-lean posture, his intention clear, but looking very much like a deer in headlights*

(23:52:55 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *She may not be a friendly friend but she wasn't an enemy. She could have terrorized you much more than she had but thats not a great way to measure things is it. It could always be much wordse than it way. When you cleaned the mess she smiled and glanced about to the cafe and most everyone was going on with there business. No one cared you spilled coffee, besides yourself. What kind of person is so broken that they think anyone really cares what they do if it does not pertain to them.* "I am sorry I frightened you. I shall try to do better next time. you look rather exhausted. I should call Geoffrey and have someone pick you up. Let him know what sort of state you are in..." *when you froze with the dirty napkin in your hand she motioned to the trash she simply backed up and gave you space to do as you intended. If not you'd just be there looking awkward all damn night.*

(00:01:25 )

  Junior's Eyes
Mark Washington
Submissive Weak Moderate · Wolf · Primul Patrar Lukoi
better not remember me
don't miss my passing

Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to |°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|: *he would not have expected an apology from you, not in a million years...that catches him off guard as well, and he blinks at you for a second...of course you could be just saying that, but he doesn't have the skills to tell the difference* T-thank you. *he breathes more than says the words.....when you back away to allow him space to throw away the garbage there's another wave of confused gratitude from him...you have got him all turned around tonight!....he deposits the napkins into the trash.....when you mention calling the Ulfric he swallows again, and you're sure to catch a faint re-emergence of nerves from him* No need to call....Geoffrey.....I'm sure Louisianna will be back soon....she said to wait here and-- *his eyes flick to the door again, and suddenly widen* --oh! *if you turn in time you'll just catch the door start to open and the pack's Lupa stride in.....her arms are full of bags from whatever it was she'd been shopping for, but the pleasant look on her face freezes in place when she sees who's sitting at Mark's table.....there's only the slightest hesitation in her step as she glides around the chairs toward us, her lithe body maneuvering skillfully even when she seems overloaded with bags.....you've got a few seconds before she's here*

(00:09:59 )
|°•| A-Frozen-Motion|•°|
Sophia
[Intermediate Lvl 2 - Moroven - Skína Garðr Rjóðr]
[Cruentus Justia - Washington DC - Imagine Chat]
[ Novelist | Critic | Columnist ]
"Inch by inch I'm closing in..Your eyes have sealed the dawn..Now it's only a matter of time before you shatter
try to walk away with pieces that you want..So you seek secrets of my soul..My misery I hope you'll miss
Cast your hooks, I hope you catch..A glimpse of blinded bliss..fµ¢k you"

is within a restaurant or cafe
[ Washington, D.C. ]

says to   Junior's Eyes: *You can over analyze her words and actions all you want tonight. She was certain others would as well but that was their problem and not hers.* "You are most welcome Mark. Despite the spilled drink this was a much enjoyable visit. Perhaps next time you will not be so tense." *When the door opened she glanced to you her gaze casual.* "Look at that you were right. And here I thought I was going to have to cancel plans to get you home safe. Thank you for the conversation. Enjoy your book and the rest of your evening.." *She walked by the packs Lupa who wasn't exactly her fan. She could have offered an explanation or smoothed over a volatile situation before leaving but that was not her intention. Surely you had a care ride to fill in your keeper on the events.* "sweet dreams" *She said to no one or perhaps everyone as she left the cafe. No need to cause more of a ruckus*



2
Scripts / Geoff and Lulu get along at the Lupanar
« Last post by Fishie on February 04, 2018, 12:38:15 AM »
Scripted 02.03.18

Played Characters

Geoffrey Cooper - Ulfric (Michael)
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker - Omega Wolf (fishie)

Non-Played Characters

None

Synopsis: Geoff and Lulu have a brief but touching moment.

(21:19:50 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to ALL: *So probably not where most people would think to find Lulu but she gone for a walk in the forest to clear her mind and to enjoy some time by herself. Without thinking about it she was standing by the lupanar, inhaling the fresh air. It would be spring soon or at least that what she told herself as she gazed up at the night sky as her finger fiddled with the settings of the ipod in her pocket as she tried to find the right song to fight the mood or a song to drown out silence*

(21:27:58 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *it would be less unusual, on the whole, to find the Ulfric in the Lupanar....however until relatively recently, Geoff had been avoiding the place altogether....it was part of his weird, self-imposed exile/punishment for all his failings, real or imagined, as they related to the illness which had beset the pack.....but after a few knocks to the head (most of them figurative) he's back on a more or less even keel.....so tonight, while others in the pack are doing much more exciting things on a Saturday night, Geoff decides to go for a stroll through the woods, and as they often do, this one leads him like a magnet toward the pack's place of power.....he's still a fair distance away yet when he gets the sense there's someone else there; you'd no doubt feel the faint ripple of energy as he approaches, much like you'd feel the approach of a large sea creature just by virtue of its displacement....he gets to the periphery and stops, his lips pursing slightly in a look of surprise as he sees you there....you are among the last people he'd expect to find here* Can't find the bathroom? *if you have earbuds in, he either doesn't notice them or assumes you can still hear him over whatever you're listening to*

(21:39:10 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : *Maybe the fact that she didnt expect you here was why she let her mind carry her here. Before she felt you she heard something in the distance and stiffened her hand moving out of her pocket as she tugged her earbuds out and shoved them in her pocket, her body pivoting to face the noise and then she tipple of energy he lips tighten in a smirk. She wasnt sure if she had the mental stamina today for a quip fight but none the less here you were.* "Is that what brought you out here.? The bathroom too civilized?"

(21:44:07 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *he makes a sound low in his throat, a mix between a grunt and a snort* You'd be surprised. *does a werewolf sh¡t in the woods? he's not gonna tell...his eyes sweep your form, a look that is both quick but thorough, noting your posture, your breathing rate, things of that nature....it's the sort of looking-over he often gives to new wolves he's meeting for the first time, and while you're certainly not new, you are kind of a special case....if he truly thought you were up to something nefarious, he would see to it that you weren't able to be out here by yourself...but that doesn't mean he's not curious....he takes a few steps into the Lupanar proper, glancing around before his attention turns back to you* You come here often? *he puts just the slightest emphasis on "here" meaning that he's referring to the Lupanar in particular, and not the forest in general*

(21:53:55 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : "Actually I wouldnt be." *Surprised that is. Is it cynical of her to think that nothing would surprise her anymore. It was the case, be in man or beast. Her gaze remained focused she knew whatever freedom she had was because it was given to her and not squashed but it didnt mean that she didnt hold just a small amount of rebellionism, especially when it came to you. She kicked at the ground a bit waiting for you to do your assessment before looking back up. Your question was interesting especially for someone who could flip her words around on her, or in some cases her actions. * " On occasion. But I guess if you were out here more often we would have ran across each other before now.." *She took a step back* "If you are in need of quiet leader reflection time I can head back towards the house."

(21:59:42 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *at your comment about his not being out here as much, he makes another sound, this one decidedly less humorous....however if there's any rebuke in that sound, it's directed inward.....outwardly, he simply gives a small nod, conceding that point* Fair enough. *before you can move any more, he holds up a hand as if to stop you, but doesn't actually reach out or move to block your path* No need for that. There's enough Lupanar to share, I think. *he looks around it once more, dropping his hand to his side, then rubbing it on his jeans as though it were wet or something......he looks down at his palm for a moment, then back to you* Matter of fact, maybe it's good that you're here.....I've been meaning to talk to you.... *he's not really a believer in such cliched things as fate, though with all that's happened over the years maybe he should be...still, it may not be a coincidence that he decided to come out here on a night that you were....stranger things have happened*

(22:06:59 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : *She knew her comment was a jab one that shouldnt be made but wasn't it the truth and who better to tell you the truth than someone who doesnt care if they hurt your feelings. A lot had changed over the years. SDhe had respected you as the Ulfric and come to accept herself for what she was. This did not mean that she was going to braid your beard hair or put flowers in your hair. She halted when he raised his hand and simply nodded and seemed at peace with sharing the space with you until you continued on, saying that you meant to talk to her which sullied her mood slightly and her posture changed ever so slightly as she moved her weight form one leg to the other.* "Should I sit down and get comfortable?"

(22:13:49 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *he notes your change in posture, perhaps senses your hackles preparing to get ruffled.....to your question, however, he simply shrugs* That's up to you. *he waits a few moments to see whether you're going to sit or not, and once he's satisfied that you're settled to wherever you're going to be, he opens his mouth as if to speak - and waits a few moments more.....there's a rare flicker of.....uncertainty? discomfort? something along those lines across his features before he regains his composure* Your.....science stuff.... *he waves a hand as he says this, not in a dismissive way but more in a "I don't really understand it" way* ....it helped save the pack. And I......never really thanked you for that....for what you did. *he pauses for a moment* I am in your debt. *he doesn't bow or make any sort of florid gesture, but he says those last five words with gravitas, in a way that makes it seem like there's some kind of binding covenant to it*

(22:25:01 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : *She wasn't one to mind the mess so she settled down to a sitting position as she tried to look as relaxed as possible. Her eyes were trained on you as she wasnt sure exactly what you were going to say. She had been spending months not getting into trouble and staying away from anything that would cause an intense lecture. When you finally spoke she exhaled. You may have more of an appreciation of science but since growing up she had less of an appreciation of it, if that made any sense. * "It isnt mine. It just is. But I am glad it was able to be used to help and not used to harm. Its not often that i can do something to help anyone.... You dont owe me anything.."

(22:34:27 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: Like hell I don't. *the words may be coarse, but his tone isn't...it's mild, almost conversational* I wasn't able to stop it from happening or fix it....not by myself. If the pack didn't have you, we could all be dead. *Geoff doesn't really tend toward hyperbole, and everything about his tone seems to indicate he sincerely believes this to be true* So yes, I do owe you. Without equivocation. *there's a formality to the way he's speaking now that seems strangely comfortable on his lips....and this next part, too.....he drops to the ground with the liquid ease of a marionette getting its strings cut....almost before you have time to process it, he's crawling across the cold, wet earth to where you're sitting.....he moves into your personal space without invitation -- and then bows his head, angling it off to one side, exposing the expanse of flesh of his neck to you, a physical act of supplication to drive his point home*

(22:42:00 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : "Im not saying that to under tone the importance of what happened ir the fact of science things would be much worse but there were and are a lot of factors.... why are you talking like this... why are you being so weird...I know you are sad. we are all sad but.." *and then you crawled across the ground. She was not one for caring about the mess but it was weird seeing you move along the ground like that. She didnt like the fact you were in her space and then she felt her discomfort explode at the offering. Was there a proper way to decline. She wasnt going to voice how barbaric it was. She was a wolf. She had been a wolf despite how weak she was for a long time. She stared at your next and the stiring of her timid beast was edging to the surface and egging her on but her eyes flickered and she reached out just touching her fingers to the exposed flesh, not willing to take what is offered* "I accept your words."

(22:50:54 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to .C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/: *to his thinking, there is no one wrong response to his gesture....if you'd tried to take a bite out of him, he might have taken it as a sign that your beast was getting stronger.....even as you hesitate at what to do, he can feel the flicker of energy from you, but he very carefully does nothing at all, remaining stock-still and unwavering....at the light brush of your fingers he gives a small nod and retreats, curling back into himself and coming up in a crouch a few feet away, his forearms resting on his knees....this keeps his head roughly level with yours so you can easily see his eyes* I won't forget it, Lucilia. *this may be the first time he's used your given name without your being in trouble.....he holds that position for a few moments more and then straightens up* Since you were here first, guess it's only fair that I'm the one who leaves you be, huh?

(22:57:43 )
.C/R/O/S/S\\\\\\\\M|Y/H/E/A/R/T.
Lucilia "Lulu" Tucker
:: Omega Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi ::
::Cruentus Justia - Dark Origins - Washington - Imagine Chat::
"Take the time to learn to hate. Come and join the mass debate.
Take the time, take the time. It's all uphill you've gotta climb."

is at the lupanar in the forest
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to You Won't Change Me : *She knew you were analyzing her every action and reaction. It was just who you were and that was why it was difficult to act naturally but she was very careful in making to do so. She remained silent and rather still as you spoke. Waiting for you to get up before she sprung up as well. When you mentioned that he was going to leave she shook her head* " No you should stay. " *She offered a smile and turned in the direction of the complex*
3
Scripts / It's my fault I can shout if I want to (Geoff/Ru)
« Last post by dawiccankitten on January 06, 2018, 08:50:31 PM »
Scripted 1/6/2018

Played Characters
Ruskya- Vargamor Human Servant -dwk
Geoffrey- Stubborn pigheaded ulfric -michael

Non-Played Characters

Synopsis:
Ru is heading to Elisa and Rand's old house to do the final pack up of the clothes and various sundries. Runs into Geoff. They pack and have words that esclate in the house electrical probably exploding. Sorry for whomever lives there next!



Geoff: *he said that normal people stay inside in this cold....he also went on to disassociate himself from the normals....that must explain why he's out and about, strolling down the middle of one of the streets within the complex...since most people park in the garage, traffic is usually pretty sparse, and that's before the cold snap that makes most people want to stay inside....he seems to be just out on a stroll, with no evident hurry or destination in his movements....he reaches the spot where the wall had been breached oh those many months ago, and he slows just momentarily, his gaze slanting to the spot, even though by now it's barely distinguishable from the rest anymore, he finds it easily....unlike in times past when he would have stared obsessively at it, but today it's worth only a quick hesitation*

Ruskya: |=|And thus she was here. Coming in from work, or rather she had been, parked and was now walking about. Since we can't remember exactly where everything is located, for forms sake, she was going to her parents house to finish clearing it out. Which, either fortunately or unfortunately we will find out in a few moments, led her within distance of you. She had a bag or two slung over her shoulder, and yes she was dressed warmly. Perhaps not as warmly as you would think a normal human would be, but she wasn't acting as if she was a lycan. The clothing was just warmer than it looked. Thermal silk under right? Probably. She was behind you so, while she's sure you know she's there, she doesn't do any sort of otherwise indication of your presence. It's not like she could give you a beast brush although she probably could extend her aura out such as it was. Even if you couldn't smell her or feel her energy, you'd have heard her walking so she wasn't sneaking|=|

Geoff: *unlike with the last time, he wasn't actually seeking you out, though you're right that he not only knows someone else is out, and it doesn't take him long to figure out it's you...the cold makes it slightly harder to operate by smell alone, but that along with your distinct lack of a beast identifies you to him....he continues to walk as he had been for a few more paces as his mind works furiously...he knows that he can't leave things the way they were after our last meeting, and he's not going to let this opportunity pass him by...he hadn't sought you out since, playing things cautiously, but he's going to capitalize on this....so after a few more steps he stops, pivots on a heel, and turns to face you....his eyes sweep your form, taking in the details, not just your attire but also the bags slung over your shoulder...his brows rise fractionally at that* Fancy meeting you here. *pause* Outside. *pause* I feel like neither of us are taking things seriously about the weather.

Ru:  "Well, I went from the car and now walking to a house. One can't exactly remain holed up within a house until the weather clears." |=|she stopped, one hand in her pocket the other holding the bags over her shoulder. She wasn't exactly restless but she didn't settle in like she was ready for a huge talk. Of course the more she moved, the more energy got stored in her various rings and bracelets, so that's a plus isn't it?|=| "Of course you are better equipped then I am for the weather, so eye brows wouldn't be raised that much would it?"

Geoff: *he grunts at your words...the first response that comes to his head is why it's okay for you to remark that you're not a lycan when you seem to be really p¡§§y about anyone else acknowledging that fact, but for a wonder he keeps it to himself, instead giving a slight shake of his head* Guess not. *his eyes flick back over your shoulder toward where you came from, and then he glances in the direction in which you'd been walking* Which house are you walking to? *he has a very good idea which one it is, but he wants to hear you say it*

Ru: "Mine" |=|which was in a way true, and legal. Her parents are dead, and therefore their things were hers. She doubted she'd live in the house, the house she spent time in as a child, and that her parents lived in, but something had to be done about it. And it wasn't about being a lycan or not being a lycan it was not being treated like a fragile creature of glass without a place in the world. That's what she objected to|=| "And which way were you going to wander yourself to? Going to stare at the hole in the wall for a few more hours?" |=|Yeah she knew it was closed up, anyone can see it, but you know for some it was still there. And for you it probably wouldn't go away.|=|

Geoff:  I thought about it but decided nah, better not. *he doesn't react to your "mine" comment....truthfully he doesn't know how the whole ownership thing works on the houses in the complex, from a strictly legal perspective....this isn't one of those packs where all the members sign over the titles of their houses to the group, but he also never really concerned himself with housing details like this.....he singly gives a small nod at it* Thought maybe I'd walk with you. *he says this like he had planned on it all along, even though we just happened upon each other*

Ru: "Suit yourself" |=|She took a small step to the side so she wouldn't you know, walk into you, then continued her walk towards the house. Elisa had bought the house before the complex was fully built, which is why it as set up different than all the others. Frankly once she cleaned it out, she didn't care what you do with it. You could buy it off her you could keep it, you could knock it down with a bulldozer and crane. She had a place, a house she lived in with Sem. She didn't need any of this.|=| "Maybe you can even make yourself useful. I already cleaned out the food, but there are things I can't move, and don't want." |=|even if it wasn't noticeable under her coat, and holding the bags she did shrug slightly. Although it could have been taken as adjusting the bags on her shoulder.|=| "I've been busy and haven't finished it out yet. This should be the last trip however." |=|Not quite broaching anything although at the 'been busy' there's the faintest sneer in her voice|=|

Geoff:  *he falls into step with you easily, nodding at your words...if he picked up that hint of sneer or wants to use it as an opening for a discussion, he lets it pass* Fair enough. *some might have taken affront at being drafted into helping you with this, especially an Ulfric, but Geoff has no problem with it....he'd never admit it openly but he was looking for an excuse to extend our time together, this is as good a reason as any....besides, what's a little light work to help work off the cold* What kinds of things are we talking about here?

Ru: |=|this time the shrug was more noticable.|=| "Clothes mostly at this point. No offense but I'd rather not see anyone in here walking around with their clothes, so they are going to a shelter. Some keepsakes, books, movies, stuff like that I'll be keeping. I mean if there's anything like that, random stuff that the pack want, they can take them, but I am going to go through it first. Pictures, keepsakes. Granddya and Granddat wouldn't care anything about the stuff. They didn't care much when I told them to begin with. Aunt Z had more of a reaction. She's not here because she went hunting. You are welcome." |=| She walked up the steps, used the scraper next to the door to clean off her shoes and took them off, stepping inside after she took each off and left them on the mat by the door. She put the bags down and took off her outer gear. There have been changes in her 'casual' wardrobe, although to the outside people, the rest of the world, it could seem normal, for the most part. She was wearing more red than normal, even if it was sometimes just an armband, or a bandana on her leg. She debated cutting her hair as was proper for mourning, but Sem liked it, so she only cut a bit off it off. Jagged on purpose. The collar in the picture is adorned on her person as well.|=|

Geoff:  Ah. *there's not much emotion in his voice, but if anything he sounds a little.....disappointed? that may seem strange, but he'd been looking forward to a little heavy lifting....some people, like Bina, like to go out and run to clear their heads....that's true for Geoff also to an extent, but he also grounds himself with manual labor, working with his hands...still, he'll help you in whatever fashion you need, and uncomplainingly.....that wouldn't necessarily be the case if he had to put up with Zabela.....the "you're welcome" is met with a low chuckle* Much appreciated. *as we step into what used to be Elisa's house, he stops just inside the front door....he'd probably been here since it happened, but not many times.....there are certain advantages to being a lycan that aren't immediately evident, but that keen sense of smell gives him a connection to Elisa and Rand that you don't get: even after the fire and fury, the chaos of that fight, there are still tinctures of their scent lingering around here...they say that for humans, smell is the sense most linked to memory, and perhaps that's true because he's struck by a vivid recollection of Elisabetta, sparring and twisting with her, her using her teeth to attack him while in human form.....that led to his nickname for her, "ankle-biter"....he sucks in a low breath at the sudden strength of it....it's an unusually visible reaction for him....for a moment it's like he forgets you're there*

Ru:  |=|No her sense of smell isn't as keen as yours, but chances were it was getting a bit stronger because of the marks. If so it's gradual and she isn't fully aware of it. You suck in a breath, and she figures you got their scent still. There was a part of her that was slightly envious and another part that wasn't. Knowing this, the house was probably colder than it should be, she had left open a few windows, even with the weather, to air the place out. Which meant that the heater was probably running crazily too. But there you go. She moved to close some of them, although they were only cracked, because it was chilly. You could stand there or you could move to help. It didn't matter to her. If she lingered over a few things, touching, brushing, well could you fault her? When the windows downstairs were closed she scooped up the bags and moved to the stairs. She didn't speak while she did these things.|=|

Geoff: *we've already established that cold is bad for preserving scents, which means that even if you do have some enhancements to your own senses from the marks, you might not even catch it....Geoff doesn't care about the heater running, probably doesn't even notice it, truth be told ...he's still caught up in his own thing so he doesn't notice your own movements, the lingering....he doesn't fully return to the moment until you start heading up the stairs....at that, he moves to follow you....unusually, he's the one to break the silence* So where do you want me, coach?

Ru:  |=|She let out a grunt and just tossed a bag at you and waved a hand|=| "I don't care. Just pick a closet. The other rooms are done." |=|the were of course in the master. She probably should have done this room first, but she didn't want to deal with it. But she was. It wasn't like it was locked up, but she isn't sure if anyone else had come in. She wouldn't know by scent would she? And she wouldn't know 100% if anything had been taken, but chances were no one had come in to do anything involving packing or whatever. There were boxes in here, and most of them empty or half empty.|=| "I'm borrowing a delivery van from Miss Lina to get everything to the donation center. Raise less suspicion that way, it coming from a business van I guess." |=|Her voice was near emotionless as she opened up the tall chest of drawers that held a cowboy hat ontop, and started going through the contents|=|

Geoff: *he catches the bag easily, and nods* Fair enough. *he doesn't question your decision.....some people might feel weird to have someone with Geoff's reputation pawing through their dead parents' things, but he moves with an almost reverent sense, removing the items gently and placing them in the bag....he doesn't really have much of a connection to any of the articles of clothing but every so often he'd pause with one of Elisa's shirts in one hand, half-glaceing at you as though expecting you to stop him from disposing of it....but if you don't say anything, he won't ask....we'd proceed in silence like this for a while, but then:* You planning on staying here? *if by "here" he means this house, the complex, or D.C. in general, he doesn't specify, leaving it to your interpretation*

Ru:  "No. I am happy in my house. It would be too weird here, with the mismatched memories. The complex is bad enough. I have enough memories that I don't need a house for them." |=|she ran her finger over the brim of the hat, put it on after a moment, then continued putting the stuff into the bags. When she was finished with the dresser she moved to the side table, taking a box with her that had 'K' written on it in marker. She put the bag down next to the box and started to put stuff from the drawers and the top of the nightstand into the boxes and the bags. Not quite alternating, but it was close.|=| "I'll be heading out soon, not sure if Sem is coming with me or not, but it's needful."

Geoff: *he's not about to try and talk you into staying here, and nods slightly at your explanation* Makes sense. *he wouldn't want to live in this place either, with the memories.....Geoff is no stranger to the ghosts that live in your head, he's no wish to add anything to yours....he turns back to his work, but not for long....when you mention that you're "heading out" though, he stops what he's doing and turns to face you* Heading out? To where? *he tries to keep his tone casual, even indifferent, but can't quite pull that off*

Ru: |=|now she bristled slightly. She pushed the box with her foot around the bed to the other nightstand. She could have picked it up, it wasn't heavy but why? Her tone now got slightly waspish|=| "Who's asking? My Uncle or the Ulfric? Because it seems to me that there'es a bigger difference lately then there was when I was a child here." |=|her movements were still controlled and measured, she wasn't lashing out, but she wasn't a still lake you know. More from this nightstand went into the K box and less into the bag. She moved to pick up another box and headed to a shelf along the wall|=|

Geoff: *he doesn't care a lick about your stillness (or lack thereof)....the question - and the implication in it, moreso - on the other hand.....he straightens up, letting the bag drop to the floor, forgotten for the time being* Would the answer be different depending on who asked? *his voice is a little softer than usual when he speaks this time, with more than a hint of irritation in his tone*

Ru: |=|the irritation didn't seem to bother her or get more of a rise out of her.|=| "Probably not, but I would like to know exactly who is prompting the question." |=|she turned then to look at you head on|=| "Although at this precise moment, I am not sure if either one of you actually deserves an answer." |=|she wanted to turn back around and continue packing up the nessicary things, and leave. She wasn't sure she could remain in here much longer. She hadn't touched what had been her room, whatever was left in it, probably just stuffed toys and maybe clothes, although she's sure that Elisa, always practical, had already donated them. She just didn't want those memories popping up while she was packing so she didn't go down that hall towards that room. Her usual state of moving fingers, moving feet to get the energy to her bracelets and rings was slightly muted, as if she wanted to be still, but couldn't quite bring herself to be. Habits of years you know|=|

Geoff: *the last time we spoke, he let you get some verbal jabs in on him, and even if they were deserved, in other circumstances he would have still hit back....this time, however, you manage to get his ire up and he can't seem to fully restrain himself* At this precise moment, you're wrong. Both deserve a fµ¢k¡ng answer. *he actually starts moving toward you, at least for half a step, before stopping himself.....his lips press together into little more than a diagonal slash* Your Ulfric would demand an answer. *pause* Your uncle would simply ask. *he falls silent once more, letting that be his answer...whatever you make of it is up to you*

Ru: "And why is that? Why do they deserve more consideration than was shown me, can you answer me that? Why should your feelings and thoughts matter more than mine? Because clearly your actions indicate that mine don't, that my parents, my parents meant more to you than I, that your pain at losing your wolves was more important than me watching my parents being blown to bits in front of my god damned face." |=|she wasn't yelling, no. This was a growl, almost a hiss. She stood there, hat on her head, one of Elisa's hair brushes clenched in her gloved hand, because you know, her emotions are ragged and she didn't want to see any of yours if you were unshielded, which you usually were in the complex, and she didn't want you to see any of hers. So gloves. Right now it wasn't a big deal but in the warmer months she usually got side long glances she didn't care however. You stepped towards her and she didn't move. She didn't shift her stance into a more battle ready one, she didn't step back, she didn't step away, she stood there, hand clenched over the brush.|=| "Well I deserve a fµ¢k¡ng answer too."

Geoff: *and here we are.....finally....in truth, he always knew this conversation would happen, or some version of it.....even if he hadn't talked to Lina, it was going to happen....granted, it may have come much later than this, which probably would have made it all the worse...so in that sense it was glad that he spoke to the vampire when he did....his expression doesn't change, he lets your words wash over him, the anger, the frustration.....that burgeoning ire he'd felt seems to fade somewhat in the face of your words* You're right, you deserve a fµ¢k¡ng answer too. *the only hint of anger from him is the fact that he's using your exact words back to you* I don't know what you expect me to say....that yes, Elisa was more important as my wolf than as your mom? Or that I fµ¢ked up and didn't do right by you? *he spreads his arms* Which do you think it is?

Ru: "I expect the truth. I know she was important to the pack, to you. But I am pack too, did you forget that as well? Even before you made it offical, I've been part of this pack since I was seven years old. Did you even do anything for them? Or did you decide not to include me in that ritual because I don't have fangs and fur? Would it have been different had I been the age you all expect me to be? If I never met the Sidhe? Or would you have locked yourself away and ignored a grieving child then too? Nothing. Not even an "I'm sorry" for your loss. Nothing. Well I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to go inside that place with them and foul up the equipment." |=|now the hand holding the brush shook and her other hand curled into a fist. The alarm clock that was on the nightstand behind her buzzed and the readout flickered slightly, the lights dimmed|=| "I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to be their protection as the Vargamor of this pack. And I'm sorry that the last thing they heard me say was snide and angry because I couldn't do those things for them, that they had to leave me behind." |=|pop fizz...there went the alarm clock with a slight squawk of country music and a high pitched whine before it started smoking. The lights dimmed again and the light bulbs exploded with faint pops.|=|

Geoff: *we're in it now, aren't we? he doesn't seem to notice the chaos of the room, your energy building and taking things to a boiling point....speaking of things coming to a boiling point, his anger finally makes an appearance....as though a switch were being flipped, he roars his next words* IT WASN'T YOUR JOB TO PROTECT THEM! *the sound fills the space, adding to the cloying, prickling closeness of the room, his own energy sizzling in anger.....but after that explosion, he speaks in a quieter tone, though no less passionately* It was my job! And I let them down. *how he was supposed to protect them when he didn't even know they had gone is another question entirely....he takes a step toward you, stops...he's just outside of arm's reach* I didn't take it well.....I never have. *Geoff isn't like a lot of Ulfrics, and in most cases it's a good thing, but some of them would be more stoic about the death of pack; Geoff has been too emotionally invested* I was too much in my own head.....and that's no one's fault but mine.......but you paid for it too. *he pauses slightly* And for that....I'm sorry.

Ru: "You weren't there!" |=|her voice was rising now|=| "I was. Is it not part of what I do? Protect. Healing. Is that not what we do for each other? Is that not part of my job description? Why was I sent then, if it was just to be useless dead weight, if it wasn't to help protect my family? My pack? What is my function now? You are all I have left and you pushed me away Geoffrey." |=|had she ever just called you that? Ever? You took a step closer and this time she did step back, not in fear, just away, her voice dropping even as yours did. The next words came out quiet, almost lost. She took your words in registered them in some way, and it undid her. She knew even at a young age that there was a difference between the Ulfric and her Uncle. She knew it in part now as well. But the fact is both of them left her alone. Part of her understood it, but until you made her the Vargamor, Elisa and Rand where the only real ties she had, legally in some ways, of belonging to the pack. A way of her being protected, even as an adult should the big bad preternatual boogie men came to town. To be off the menu as it were. And that was ripped away, so that left her Uncle..and he didn't come.|=| "You pushed me away."

Geoff: *he makes a low sound at the back of his throat, half chuckle, half moan* If it makes you feel any better, I pushed everyone away, it wasn't personal. *maybe it's a good thing you're not a lycan, because there's more than a hint of lie to his words.....he was purposefully avoiding you, avoiding....well this conversation, really, or at least having to answer the question of how he could have let it happen....the fact that you were there and he wasn't in no way diminishes the blame that he places on himself for it.....he steps forward once more, but even though he's close enough to do so, he doesn't reach out to you* You asked about your function? To keep the Romanov and Blanche blood in the pack. If you're here, then part of them is too. *and in a different way than the normal lukoi method of disposing of their dead* The pack would be diminished if you left. *pause* Where are you heading out to?

Ru:  |=|she didn't step back from you but she didn't reach out either. She wanted to. She lived amoung lycans, amoung the Sidhe. Both are creatures of touch, skin hunger. But she didn't take that final step, she still wasn't sure if you would welcome it. She wanted to put her arms around herself but she didn't do that either. You thought she'd ask you how you could have let it happen? She knew better than that. Things happen. Had you been there and not pulled them back? She might have blamed you. But you weren't. She didn't say anything for a while. A minute passed, maybe two. Her hand relaxed on the brush but she didn't let it go. Her head was bowed but then she looked up, a strange sort of look on her face|=| "Back to the Clan for Dya's last rites. Aunt Zabela pushed them off for a while seeing as there were no..bodies to worry about, but it must be done. Thankfully I don't need permission to travel there, Aunt Zabela won't tolerate any vampires in Clan Territory. Miss Lina said I have to worry about that now." |=|there was an almost petulant tone in her voice on that score.|=|

Geoff: *finally, he reaches out to you...if you head had still been bowed, he would have caught you under your chin to pull your face back up....instead he reaches out and gently brushes his thumb over the apple of your cheek, the touch light, feathery, and surprisingly tender from him* But you will be coming back, right?

Ru:  |=|she didn't pull away from the touch and she half leaned her head into it, a bit of a shudder in her. She let out a half laugh, half snort|=| "You are my family. Of course I am coming back. I wasn't sure if you would have wanted me to, so I never said I made the plans. I haven't even mentioned them to Sem yet." |=|She had put her shields back up, all her shielding when you had stepped closer. She isn't sure if she can transfer memories if someone touched her from her to them, but Mirari said it happens as we get stronger. She didn't want to flood you with it. She didn't want to always seem them herself|=|
4
Scripts / A Wolf of a Different Sort [Geoff/Bina]
« Last post by rumor on October 18, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »
[Setting - The Lupanar 10/18/2017]

PLAYERS
Geoff Cooper - Ulfric (michael)
Sabrina Young - Strong Moderate Wolf (Rumor)

Synopsis: Geoff comes across Bina in the Lupanar talking to a natural wolf; they have a conversation about it.

Bina : Bina was out in the forest. She had been out running and found herself near the Lupanar. She was doing a bit of practicing of her wolf and her working together and it was going pretty well considering she had been working on that for a while now. She wasnt perfect yet, there was the occasional power struggle, but at least out there in the forest she was doing pretty good. She came upon the Lupanar and she would smile as she walked into it. She gave a little twirl as she looked around before she would drop down to sit where she was standing. She liked it here. It was calm and peaceful and gave her a sense of well being. It was hard to explain but when she was here she felt safe. Fingers ran along the top of the grass in a sweeping motion as she settled and relaxed before she was going to head back to the complex.

Geoff : *it's been a while since he went anywhere toward the Lupanar outside of full moons.....normally it's a place where he can go to find solace - which of course is why he's been avoiding it all too long....not to mention that it was Laurell and the others that drove him into the rage that ultimately led to the cure....he supposes that he aught to be thankful for that, but still, the place has a lot of mixed emotions for him lately.....still, in many ways it's a muscle (don't ask what he means by "it" - he couldn't tell you) and it needs to be exercised or it'll atrophy.....so he's just exiting the tunnel leading to the forest itself.....finally, the weather has started to turn and there's a hint of bite in the air...this summer has dragged on far too long for his liking, and he appreciates the coming fall....he's not wearing a coat or even a long sleeved shirt; the only concession he's made to the changing temperature is that he's wearing jeans instead of shorts....they're nicer jeans so he's obviously not coming out intending to shift*

Bina : She came to the Lupanar all the time. It was hard to explain why but when she was out running she usually came out here even if was only to spend a few minutes. She was sitting there looking and watching the outskirts of the Lupanar when she heard something. Her head would tilt for a minute as a wolf came out of the trees and moved to stand there at the edge of the Lupanar. She wasnt sure why it didnt enter but she was smiling a bit as she decided to experiment a bit. She felt safe here and for some reason it didnt seem like the wolf would enter the Lupanar. She was reasonably sure that it wasnt another lycan wolf but she didnt know for sure. Still she would smile and start talking. "Hello there." She would pause and listen to the yips and growls that the wolf was saying before she would smile a bit more. "I was just out for a run and decided to stop here. Its a special place for a lot of us." There would be more yips, barking and growls and she would be sitting there smiling as she listened to the wolf talking. "Are there many of you out here?" She hadnt seen many wolves around so she wasnt sure if there was a pack out here in the forest.

Geoff : *tonight, he's taking his slow, plodding time getting to the Lupanar....the urge to run is there, make no mistake, but he is no slave to the beast; he continues marching toward the pack's place of power, his breathing slow and steady....if he can fly through the forest while running at breakneck speeds, then when he's walking there's an almost eerie ease to it...he's allowing the same instincts which guide his motion when he runs take over, but he's moving at the slow, steady clip of a walk.....he glances from side to side, noting small patches of displaced foliage, a broken twig here and there, the passage of larger animals as they moved through recently....too, he picks up the scent of pack, of Bina most notably....his nose quirks; her scent is strong enough, barely faded.....there's a good chance he'll run into her at the lupanar, or somewhere out in the woods....this knowledge brings the slightest whisper of a smile to his features, but he doesn't quicken his pace....as he nears the lupanar though, he starts to hear a voice....her voice, actually......talking to....someone....he cants his head to one side, and while he hears Bina well enough to be sure it's her, he can't hear another human.....he hears animal sounds well enough but no other person.....he comes to a complete halt for a moment, and then lurches back into motion, his movements quicker, but not panicky....he doesn't sense any danger, but he's just confused....he comes to a halt just as he spies the natural wolf, frowning again...at this distance Bina can probably smell him, though the angles are a bit off for either of them to see each other*

Bina : She continued to talk to the wolf as you came near. She would be able to smell you and she would turn to see if she could see you but she couldnt immediately so she turned back to the wolf. "So a small pack. I wondered. I hadnt seen many around." The wolf would give its series of yips and growls and she would tilt her head to the side and smile. He could smell you too and he was ready to bolt. "Its just my pack leader. He's not a bad person." If the wolf could look a little dubious it would seem he did. The wolf would tilt its head a little bit into a lupine twist as he turned to look your way for a moment. Another round of the wolf speaking to her and she would be smiling again. "Do you have a name? Mine is Sabrina." When it seemed like the wolf answered her she would tilt her head a little and give a touch of a frown. She wasnt sure how that would translate to human talk and she was trying to figure that out. After a minute she would give a little shrug. "Im not sure how to translate that. I will think of something to call you." Again Bina would scan for you because you had to be close but as she didnt see you just yet she would turn back to the wolf.

Geoff : *he has the weird sense of.....how can it be termed "deja vu" when he's pretty sure he never ACTUALLY saw it happen?....but even so, this notion that he could see Ruskya sitting and talking to one of the pack while in shifted form, having whole conversations with them while not really understanding what they "said"....you probably don't know that he first met Ru when she was nine or ten....but what you're doing now, he can absolutely see her doing that when she was a kid....but here you are, clearly not a kid, and that is clearly not one of the pack; he would know if it was....he takes a step forward, then another, then stops again...his eyes don't move from the wolf when he speaks, loud enough for you to hear* So just what the sh¡t is happening here? *the words probably make sense being spoken in a loud, angry tone, but when he says them he sounds more.....confused than anything else*

Bina : She would look up as she saw you out of the corner of her eye. You looked a little confused and when you spoke the fact that you were confused would come out too. The wolf she was talking to would give a bit of a yip and growl before she spoke. "Bye." With that the wolf would give you a look before spinning around and taking off. Once the wolf was gone Bina would turn your way with a bit of a frown. "I was talking to him and you ran him off. He's very skittish around humans it seems." She remained sitting with her hands sweeping over the tops of the blades of grass letting it tickle her palms. After a minute she would lift a hand to run fingers through her hair to pull her hair out of her face. The fact that she was still pretty young would be obvious in that moment. She looked young as she stared at you before her hand dropped to rest upon her lap while her other than continued to play with the grass. "I told you that I was talking to a wolf before." She shrugged a little because she *had* told you that. You just thought it might be a lycan. "I was going to come tell you when we were finished talking."

Geoff : Good thing we're not human, then. *this comes out of his lips almost without hesitation, like a reflex action, the tone dry and fairly free of self-loathing....some lycans can never get past that admission - there's a term for it: moderates....his gaze moves to where the wolf had flitted off to, but instead of following it (there's a moment of calculation and you can probably guess he's actually considering it) he moves to stand where the wolf had just been* You were talking to a natural wolf? And you could understand what he was saying? *there's a definite emphasis on the term "natural" that you'd doubtless pick up on.....whether you understand its meaning is another thing altogether....it's not often that you get incredulity from Geoff - but you'd certainly sense it from him now*

Bina : She chuckle as you commented that we werent human. This was true but the wolf didnt really want to stick around anyway. He was skittish no matter what you were. Maybe it was the power of you that ran him off. No telling. She would ask next time she saw him. Your gaze shifted to where the wolf had disappeared and she could tell that you were pondering whether the follow the wolf or not and she would frown just a tiny bit. That was completely unnecessary but she wouldnt say that. You moved to where the wolf had been and asked her those questions and she would nod a bit with a little smile. "Yes to both. Id tell you his name but Im not entirely sure how to translate it. Im going to have to come up with a nickname for him. He's the wolf I had talked to before but there are others around. Not many but others." She picked up the 'natural' part and she was pretty sure that she understood the meaning. He was an actual wolf. Not a lycan, not someone cursed into animal form, an actual animal. You seemed rather incredulous but she would just shrug a little. There wasnt anything she could do about that. "I dont know why I can. It just started happening after that big battle at the complex and after I was all healed up again." Of course she hadnt really been out to the forest until she was nearly fully healed so there was that.

Geoff : *this is surprising news, so much so that Geoff isn't able to fully keep it contained; there's a slow blink and a slight shake of his head....when he talks next, there's a note of.....something in his voice.....maybe jealousy, maybe pride, it's hard to tell...though most probably one of the venal sins* I've heard of this before but never actually met anyone who..... *he shakes his head again* I don't think you appreciate just how rare that gift is among the lukoi. *you must not, considering how you're acting like it's no big deal.....all at once, his brain locks into place and he's suddenly moving again, dropping to one knee in front of you like someone about to propose....instead of reaching for a ring, he reaches for your chin, catching it under his finger and pulling your face around so you're looking him in the eyes.....whatever wonder or disbelief that had been there is gone, replaced with cold steel* Listen to me, this is important. No. One. Can. Know. *he pauses for a moment, and then adds:* No one outside the pack that is. And don't spread it around too far outside the alphas within the pack, either. Do you understand me?

Bina : She was watching you pretty closely so she noted the slow blink and the shaking of your head. When you spoke she would hear that tone of your voice and it would confuse her a little bit. You said that you had heard of it but never actually met someone who could actually talk to wolves and it was in that moment that she knew that whatever it was she was able to do it was rare. You said that you didnt think she appreciated how rare the gift was and she would shake her head with a bit of a frown. "No...I thought maybe other people could do it and I just didnt know about it. Is it really all that rare?" She wasnt sure how she felt about that. When you came towards her and suddenly dropped to one knee she would look a little alarmed, especially when you grabbed her chin with that look in your eyes. You told her that no one could know and she would nod a little although she looked a little confused. You added that it was no one outside of the pack but even then she needed to be careful and keeping amongst the alphas. She would nod a little as you asked if she understood you. "I understand. But I dont know why. I mean I would never tell anyone outside of the pack because its no ones business but Im not sure that I understand not saying anything around anyone but the alphas."

Geoff : *that proclamation, like a lot of what he does as Ulfric, came more from his gut than from his brain....so when you (justifiably) ask for the reason, he can't immediately put it into words....you can almost hear the gears turning in his head at the queries.....from this close of a distance you can almost see the not-panic-but-still-somewhat-caught-off-guard expression in his eyes as he tries to answer......finally:* If they're not an alpha, they really have no need to know about it. They probably haven't even heard of it before. As to the secrecy..... *he gives a small shake of his head, the way you do just before saying something you know isn't EXACTLY right, but you don't have the exact right words handy* ....your ability to do that, it's an advantage. For you, for the pack. It's something almost nobody is going to even consider as a possibility. And the less people who know about it, the less chance that it gets out. *he's not often in the business of explaining his decisions, the fact that he's making an exception here should tell you just how....well, exceptional....this situation really is*

Bina : She would tilt her head as she watched you trying to find the words to explain why you made that decision. It really shouldnt surprise you that Bina asked because, really, thats what Bina does. She questions just about everything. She would follow you to the ends of the earth and while she might not question you in the immediate it would come eventually. Since there was no danger right now she felt free to ask. She would nod to your explanation about keeping it to the alphas. She knew that the lesser wolves wouldnt likely know about it because she didnt know about it until it happened. When you explained about the secrecy she would tilt her head in a little bit of a lupine twist. At least as much as a humanoid could. She frowned a little as you spoke. She knew that it wasnt exactly right what you were saying but she knew that you likely werent able to find the right words. She nodded a bit. She understood how it could be an advantage but she didnt like the idea of asking the wolves to do something that might get them hurt. "Okay Geoff. I wont tell anyone. Could I tell Inali though?" She figured she would ask if she could tell her boyfriend before she actually did it. It wasnt that she was trying to get around what you were saying but...she loved this man and they tried not to have secrets between them. It was how she was able to have a healthy relationship outside of the pack.

Geoff : *when you ask whether you can tell Inali, he winces....he tries to hide it, but this close to you, he can't fully....perhaps he senses this, which is why he stands back up.....his answer isn't immediate, which should tell you he at least considered it.....though ultimately it's probably not the response you were looking for* No. He may have our protection but he's not pack. *if he feels guilty for introducing what could be drama into your relationship, you wouldn't be able to hear it in his voice...he reaches out a hand to you, as if to help you stand should you wish to do so*

Geoff : You winced about her asking if she could tell Inali and she would tilt her head just a little. She could see it whether you tried to hide it or not. She watched you stand back up and take your face out of her direct line of sight. You didnt answer her quickly which meant that you were at least thinking about it. She appreciated that. When you gave your answer, however, she would give a little frown. It really wasnt the answer that she was hoping for. She didnt like the idea of keeping a secret from Inali but she would nod after a minute. You said no and she wouldnt go against that no matter how much she didnt like it. She could at least tell her sister since she was an alpha. When you reached out your hand to help her up she would take it and pull herself up until she was standing. "Thank you." She was still a little disturbed by your reaction to this whole thing. "Ill be more careful when Im out here talking to the wolves. Not too many people come out here outside of the full moon but Ill make sure that Im more careful anyway."
5
FYI Scripts / Trouble? at the Cygnet [Geoff/Ruskya]
« Last post by rumor on October 14, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »
[Setting - Cygnet Hotel 10/14/2017]

PLAYERS
Geoff Cooper - Ulfric (michael)
Ruskya Romanov-Blanche - Vargamor (dwk)

Synopsis: Ru is sparring with a hyena, Geoff rolls in all upset.

Geoff : *whether or not he'll admit it (at least to you) there's no doubt that since your last talk, Geoff has come out of his self-imposed exile to a large degree....is he all roses and sunshine (or as close to "roses and sunshine" as Geoffrey Cooper is able to get)? no...there's still a lingering dourness about him, the sense that he walks with this great invisible weight on his shoulders, but it's a start.....but since you'd asked about how he thought this all was affecting Ru, it was high time he did just that....not that he's completely unaware of what's going on with her, or that they've never once spoken since that night, but no...there hasn't been much contact.....since it was your idea, he'd thought that the two of us could go....only when we went to see her, she wasn't there.....it only took Geoff a few seconds of consideration before he had abruptly turned on a heel and was striding toward the garage, with a harsh ""You coming, or what?" barked over his shoulder....and now here we are, driving toward the city proper, Geoff seeming....not entirely pleased but also not driving like he's in a flurry of panic about Ru's whereabouts*

Ru : |=|there was something off about this. Nico lounged on a chair, having a quiet conversation with Lina as they watched. Neither were totally concerned about this, at this particular moment, she was near evenly matched with Tamarah, nevermind that the girl was a strong moderate. Why is that? Well that was the question wasn't it? She was convinced that the girl was holding back, and it caused something inside her to uncoil and stir. Maybe it was just because she has thrown herself into training since everything happened, not just physical, but magical, but this just didn't cut it. So she decided to test it. Mid block she shifted herself just slightly to take more of the hit on the armor, but it wasn't a move she normally would do, leaving herself open to a counter. She didn't see it but Nico sat up a little straighter, and his eyes narrowed, wondering. Tamarah didn't take the opening. So maybe that was just being cautious. A few moments later she did a similar action, again with no takers. Her eyes got slightly flinty, and she had that feeling again, that stirring. It wasn't magic, it wasn't anything supernatural. She had been going more and more to how she was within the Sithen with Lottie. Them against the world, fighting to stay alive those last couple of years. That decided her. She took a hit full out just to slide her along the stage, one hand down to help steady her, the other dropped back behind her, supposedly to do the same, but she excecuted a few quick tugs, removing her leg weights, letting them fall to the stage. She paused, waiting.. Tamarah didn't press her advantage, didn't come after her while she was down, and she lifted her lip just slightly. Nico started to stand up, but Lina made a soft noise of dissent. She leaned forward slightly on her chair, a slight smile on her lips. She glanced across the stage briefly to meet Lina's eyes. There was barely a nod, but she took it as a go.|=|

Bina : You didnt need to admit it. She noticed the change and she's smart enough to know that our talking did you some good. Maybe you still had that dournes to you but that was really to be expected. Nothing was going to make everything suddenly all better. We still lost two wolves. But at least now it didnt feel like we had lost an Ulfric too. She was with you when you went to see Ru, as you said it was her idea somewhat, but she frowned when Ru wasnt home. She stood there for a moment and turned look at you as you went striding off towards the garage. When you barked at her she would chuckle a little before she turned on her heel and scampered after you. She was happy to see you out and about even if you were still rather grumpy, and that would show. She got into the Jeep and, as usual, is silent during the ride because Geoff doesnt talk in the car and Bina said pretty much what she felt she needed to say the other day.

Geoff : *silence suits him just fine, as it always does....he drives with definite purpose though; it's clear that Geoff has a destination in mind....how close do we need to get to Lina's hotel before it becomes apparent that's where we're headed? once we get there, he'd pull the Jeep into the area where guests park to check in and check out, only he just leaves it there, taking the keys with him as he goes......call it Ulfric cockiness, call it sort-of-friend of the owner benefit, call it Geoff's not-giving-of-fucks....in any case, he strides past the people struggling with luggage and through the lobby, cutting in line at the concierge desk if need be....presumably,Bina is keeping up with him because he doesn't check over his shoulder on her progress* I need to speak to Lina. Now. *he barks this at the first unfortunate person with a nametag he comes across....there's definitely something in his voice; the humans who overhear might assume he's some jerky rich guy used to getting his way, but those with preternatural hearing would detect the command in his tone, the certainty that it would be done*

Geoff : *how did Geoff know you were here? because even in his self-imposed prison, he still has eyes and ears....or rather, Lou does, and she told him about it.....whether she got it from Lina herself or second- or third-hand from one of the employees or one of the wolves who saw Ru leaving, Geoff had a pretty good idea where you were going....not, necessarily what you were doing, mind, but that's going to end tonight.....he follows Paul to the theater, with Bina close by his side....she earned the right to be here the moment she became a strong moderate, he'll not deny it....whether it turns out to be something very good or something very bad, he knows she can handle herself......he booms the door open widely, letting in a shaft of light from the outside hallway....if there had been a play or other production going on, it would have been very distracting....his eyes immediately spy what's on stage and he tenses, his deeply held instinct telling him to leap into action....it's only at the last moment, when he recognizes who's on the stage with her, that he relaxes, though only barely* What the HELL is going on here?

Ru : |=|there was a moment, barely the space of a heartbeat, and then she moved. She shot from her resting space like a sprinter from the block. She had always been just a bit faster than the normal everyday human. Nothing supernatural, but just as someone who started in martial arts, or boxing, or any sort of fighting, started young and trained as long and hard as they could, their reflexes, their movements, their reflexes, were always going to be faster and more developed than a normal everyday human. Add to that her training within the Sithen, since she came back, and being marked as long as she's been? She was quick. Taking off the leg weights, those 25lb leg weights, 50lbs less of weight to carry around and she was near strong mod speed now. There was a look of surprise. Not fear, but surprise, and now it seemed that T was acting more as if this was worth her time, but it was too late for that. She had watched the girl spar with Nico and Liadan and she didn't really switch up her style much. She watched for it, waited for it, still taking one or two hits near full on with the armour just to set herself up for the opportunity. She broke apart from a close flurry of hits and blocks, sliding along the stage again, flexing her arm to drop the arm band from her upper arm closer to her elbow. Then she took off at T again, shifting towards the right, and that's when she saw it, T getting ready for a side kick. At the last moment she dropped, turning her body, sliding along the stage on one leg, the other bent, knowing the boots she wore would slow her momentum some, but counting on that. When T's ankle came within alignment of her bent arm and upturned leg, she angled her arm slightly and snarled "jaH!" in Klingon, releasing the kinetic energy within her bracelet, focusing it down through it and into the trapped limb. She kept her arm angled slightly for two reasons. (1) She hadn't done this particular move since she had the bracelets and wasn't too sure of the destructive power, she knew this particular move would hurt her as well, as she done it,and had it done to her in the Sithen. It had broken her ankle then.and (2)She needed to use the energy to cause her slide to turn into a slight spin. With the release of the kinetic energy, along with her physical force now? She wouldn't be surprised if it shattered the ankle bones completely. She dropped her other arm, figuring the girl would be too focused on the surprised shock and pain to retaliate, and grasped the leg by the knee as she slid and spun and gave the leg a yank. Is there a sound when a leg gets dislocated? If so you'd be hearing it now. She released her and while it wasn't a smooth motion, she stood, in a fighters stance, crouched and waiting. T didn't push her advantage, to her that was a lack of dominance, even if the hyena was merely trying to be careful. She however, pressed the advantage and while T reeled from the attack, she darted in, falling to one knee as a blow connected to her leg, but it didn't deter her. She gripped the mane of dark hair, and pressed her knife to the hyena's throat. Not her athame, that's a no. This was a silver coated knife.|=| "Do you yield?" |=|She didn't take her attention off the girl in front of her, and it was Lina who answered "Sparring. And perhaps a lesson. Good Evening Geoffrey. Sabrina." Nico gave Geoff a nod standing now to go collect Tamarah...if everything was done.|=|

Geoff : *he has no patience for Lina, and it would appear that her words fall on deaf ears as he strides down the aisle....not quite a run, but quickly enough that a normal human would have to jog to keep up with him...he leaps to the stage with a light, deft movement, something that would seem all out of place from his bulky form except for the fact that he just did it....he's still moving mostly on auto-pilot still, and it takes a visible effort to stop himself from physically pulling you away from the wounded lycan.....he stops himself, though, instead taking a step back and half-turning so that he can see both Ru and Lina at the same time* Somebody better start talking now, and I mean now. *there's a definite roil of anger from him but for the moment it's contained, much like a beast behind the metaphysical bars of an alpha lycan....but like a beast it's rising to the surface, an effect you can almost see, and it's looking for a target*

Ru : |=|When it was clear that there would be no further resistance from Tamarah, she'd simply stand, sheath her knife, and then turned her back on the woman, regarding Geoffrey calmly.|=| "We were sparring. She either decided I wasn't worth her time, or thought I would break if she hit me." |=|She didn't sound too concerned, after all, it would be a simple thing for the girl to heal, all she had to do was shift. Jared too learned the hard way not to apologize or hold back so much in a spar. She broke his jaw and dislocated his knee for his trouble. Granted he nearly took her knee out as well, but that's what happens when you spar.|=| "Nico and Miss Lina have been here the whole time. Though I guess we won't be doing Kendo later." |=|she didn't sigh, and it was said in a rather musing tone. Normally she would have gotten angry, jumped on you for jumping on her, or figured something was wrong with the way you came barrelling in here. But now she just stood there, one hand casually by her sheath, which was an almost normal stance, the other rested on her hip, and her fingers moved. Not restlessly, she always had one of her hands moving, or a toe tapping. It wasn't nervousness, it was just her being practical and storing up the kinetic energy|=|

Geoff : *he's definitely angry, though if you were to ask him why, specifically, he couldn't tell you.....his hands curl into fists at his sides and then slowly, with obvious effort, he uncurls them* Do you think my issue is that you don't have supervision? *though whether he'd necessarily trust a vampire to be an adequately supervise a wolf sparring is up in the air....he slant a quick glance to Lina before he returns his attention to you....so what is his issue then? there's a moment of silence before he tries to give voice to it* You have a whole pack of wolves to spar with, why come here?

Ru : |=|Nico had taken Tamarah away, soothing her as best he could. Lina remained though for a variety of reasons. She watched you though. Between the alpha Hyena in Nico and Lina's ablility to control hyenas, even if Tamarah was an omega there was no danger of the girl shifting. Lina's speed and her, shall we say, influence regarding herself, would be able to stop anything before it got out of hand. Apparently Lina did not think it did, for she didn't step in. She lifted an eyebrow at Geoff. She made a motion to where Nico had taken Tamrah|=| "and had I done that to one of the pack, we'd be having quite a different conversation." |=|especially if she had completely turned her back on them. Why did she do that? Did you know why? She basically told the hyena that she didn't find her a threat.|=| "Or do you disagree?"

Geoff : *Geoff didn't miss the significance of the turned back; among lycans, it's a pretty serious insult....he glances toward where Tamarah was taken for just a moment* Maybe, maybe not. *Geoff has never tried to candy-coat how rough and tumble life is for wolves, and he sure as hell doesn't coddle them....if someone gets hurt in a spar, it's not the end of the world* But she's someone's. *he knows there is a hyena leader in the city, but also that the hyenas are stupid about striped versus spotted....as if there'd be a different pack in each city, one for gray wolves, one for timberwolves, what have you....it's madness* And someone is responsible for what happens to her. *and though he strongly suspects that she "belongs" to Lina, that doesn't really set his mind at ease completely....vampires' view of lycans is always a bit more...proprietary than he really is comfortable with, and for all he knows Lina views the hyenas as disposable punching bags*

Ru : |=|"she's mine Geoffrey. While she has ties to the clan that Ashille has here, in the end, I am the one responsible for her and what she does. I gave Ruskya permission to do what she needed. There was a need. Even within the confines of a friendly duel, constantly not pressing an advantage is a weakness a lycan can ill afford." she didn't say it but there was trouble within Philadelphia and she was going to have to send Tamarah there. It seemed to be centered on the business side of things, but that didn't mean there wouldn't be other issues. Tamarah was a scrapper. Not a fighter. She let Lina speak, and she gave a small shrug and a bit of a motion like 'there you go' as she moved to get her weights from the stage floor|=| "Jean Luc would have flattened me to the floor if I gave my opponent such disrespect and acted in such a manner. In the Sithen she'd have died. |=|she nearly had a few times. The Fey didn't wish to lose their newest toys and amusements but that didn't mean insults went unchecked|=| "She needs to grow up"

Geoff : *he fixes Lina with a level gaze; it's not a friendly one....when he finally does speak, there's an acrid, dry tone to his voice that's almost brittle* Please, tell me more about what lycans do and don't need to do in spars, I had no idea. *and that's the beginning and the ending of what he has to say to Lina on that score....maybe some other time they'll have more words about the issue.....he turns back to you* Maybe she does, and maybe your lesson will do it. *Geoff certainly is in no position to take issue with what you've done; he's dispatched more than his fair share of harsh, sometimes painful lessons over the years* Is that what you are now? A teacher?

Ru : |=|you didn't think Lina would shirk from your tone or your gaze did you? She merely remained where she had been and directed her next words to the her. "Sticks tomorrow after dance. Maybe we can convince Mystery to participate this time." and at that she left. She taught Lou and Brooke the panther dance, amoung other things. Why not the girl? She nodded to Lina and gave a short but respectful bow, fist to the palm of her hand before she scooped up her weights, strapping them back onto her legs, looking up at you|=| "No, Uncle Geoff. Just happened to be the proper time for it. Was supposed to be sticks tonight but Miss Lina got a call and decided I needed to go a round with Tamarah. Or her with me, whichever." |=|she stood. At her center she was calm and quiet, although that thing within her still was awake, it had quieted. There was no need to claw for survival here. Not right now.|=| "I have a shift at the center with Jean Luc. He'll bring me home." |=|she wasn't unaware of you locking yourself up from everyone since it happened. Just as she wasn't unaware of you staying away from her. Frankly she's surprised you are here, although you probably came to see Lina, and not her since you have been avoiding her and everyone else|=| (and sadly that'll do me. i would love to do more but check in starts at 8 and i want to try to get a parking lot close to public square. im walking in the walk as it is i don't need to trek a million miles to get to the place!)
6
FYI Scripts / Tough Love [Geoff/Bina]
« Last post by rumor on October 07, 2017, 11:58:18 PM »
[Setting - The Ulfrics House 10/07/2017]

PLAYERS
Geoff Cooper - Ulfric (michael)
Sabrina Young - Strong Moderate Wolf (Rumor)

Synopsis: Bina and Geoff have a conversation about him hiding away.

Bina : Bina had just come in from a run. She had been spending a lot more time out in the forest lately but that was likely just as much due to the fact that she had been cut off from it for a while as it was that she wanted to see if she could figure out the mystery of the talking wolf. She was walking through the complex, cooling down a little, making her way back towards her place as she contemplates seeing what Inali was up to. Or her Ulfric. Or maybe even going to see Lina. Now that the world was the limit she was having a hard time deciding on what she was going to go do exactly.

Geoff : *sometimes the ultimate prison is indecision....for Geoff, it's not that so much as just.....simple apathy....or perhaps depression, though if you were to suggest that to him he'd probably take offense....he's still more or less keeping himself to himself, though at least this time he's not in the living room just sitting on the couch and staring.....he's sitting at the dining room table, working on a puzzle....though this isn't one of those old folks' puzzles of lakes or trees or boring bu|lsh¡t; it's a 3-D puzzle with foam-backed pieces....they're spread out all over the table and the ultimate form of the puzzle is already taking shape: a large castle, intricately detailed for a puzzle....when complete, it's going to take up quite a lot of space...Geoff seems to be working intently on it*

Bina : She gets to her place and does a quick in and out of a shower, washing off and getting the dirt and sweat off of her before she gets changed and sits in her living room putting on her shoes while she is thinking. She could see Inali at any point, and Lina was never really one of her priorities, but you were. And our last conversation was worrying enough that she felt the need to reach out to you again. You were still withdrawn and while you might not want to think that you were depressed that idea had certainly crossed her mind at this point. After getting her shoes on she would head out of the house and make her way across the street to where your house was. She took the steps two at a time up and gave a light knock on the door as she made her way in. She didnt want to give you a chance to turn her away so she took that open door policy and used it to her advantage. "Hey Geoff." She stopped there in the dining room doorway and watched you for a moment.

Geoff : *this is probably the first time you've seen him engrossed in a puzzle like this, but Lou would have recognized it immediately; years ago, he would do this for hours at a time....ordinarily he'd be working in someplace a little more private, but the sheer scale of this one demands a larger working space.....you don't see it as he's still hunched over when you step into the house, but his nostrils flare slightly as you walk in....he's not embarrassed per se, but there's a flash of annoyance that ripples across his face, hidden from view....when he finally straightens up and half-turns to face you, his expression is blank* Bina. *he gives the slightest of nods, and then turns back to the puzzle, speaking as he does so* Don't you have something better to do on a Saturday night then come check on me?

Bina : You straighten a little to look at her and that blank expression on your would cause her head to tilt a little bit. You turned back to the puzzle and spoke and she would give the faintest bit of a smile. "Geoff there are very few people in my life that are more important to me than you so, no. I cant think of anything that I would rather do at this precise moment than check on you." Maybe she would go see Inali later but for now you were her focus. Lucky you, yeah? She would step into the room a bit more before she stepped to the side and lean up against the wall to watch you. She didnt want to crowd you but she wasnt really going to be leaving you alone just yet either. She was a little impressed with the puzzle. Her brain didnt quite work that way so the 3d puzzles were always fascinating to her.

Geoff : *he gives a faint snort* That boyfriend of yours could probably think of a thing or two. Poor son of a b¡t¢h. *he says this without really any malice or irritation in his voice, simply a dry statement of fact (as he sees it at least)....if he's trying to embarrass you or something you wouldn't know it, because he doesn't even pause what he's doing to say it...he picks up a piece, tilts his head as he surveys it...turns it a few times, exhales sharply, and sets it back down, pawing through the assortment of other pieces.....he's silent for a few seconds as he searches some more, and then:* So what exactly are you worried about with regard to me? *as with the comment earlier, he doesn't stop working on the puzzle as he speaks; if he's interested in your reaction to the question, you wouldn't know it from his demeanor*

Bina : "That boyfriend of mine will see me soon enough. I dont plan on being here with you all night." She smiled. She didnt take offense to anything you were saying. You were being dry and she was simply somewhat amused. She watched you cycle through the pieces in silence. She wasnt in any hurry to get through a conversation with you and was perfectly content to let you do what you were doing while she assured herself that you werent wasting away to nothing. You asked what she was worried about with regard to you and she would tilt her head a little. If you expected a large reaction from her you didnt seem like it and you would have been disappointed to begin with. "Worried? I suppose Im worried that you are going to continue to be withdrawn. You dont seem to get out lately. And you stay to yourself a lot." She didnt want to accuse you of being depressed but she was pretty sure that you were.

Goeff : *if it makes you feel better, he seems to be in good color, and he's gained back all the weight he lost during the weeks and months of being ravaged by illness and worry.....Louisianna is taking very good care of him, you can be assured of that....he continues to work on his puzzle in silence for a time, and if you're not inclined to interrupt him, then we could have almost a full minute that's punctuated only by the faint sliding sound of pieces as he shuffles them around, the low and steady inhalations and exhalations of his breath, and not much else.....finally:* It is kind of bad form for a wolf to cut himself off from the pack. After all, the lone wolf dies. It's the pack that survives. *he pauses then, turning back to fix you with a faint half-grin that shows a little more teeth than a human's might have* But you didn't say you were worried about my dying, did you? *he turns back around and resumes his work* But it's not just survival, is it? The pack gives comfort, we're social creatures, both human and wolf.....there's a certain....healing in being around pack. And a pain felt in its absence, wouldn't you say?

Bina : She wasnt necessarily inclined to interrupt you. Our conversations were never on a time table and she didnt really want to rush this along. You said that it was bad form for a wolf to cut himself off from the pack and that the lone wolf died but the pack survived and she would tilt her head a little. She wasnt worried about your dying. You had turned to give her a half grin and said that and she would nod a bit. "I would. Is it any wonder that I notice your being gone?" She would give a little shrug. She wasnt entirely sure where you were going with this. She knew that you were in pain. Everyone was. You werent alone in being upset at our now missing family. "So why do you deny yourself that comfort and healing Geoff?" She didnt understand. And she didnt understand why you would deny your pack the comfort of your presence either.

Geoff : *he doesn't turn back to the puzzle....at your words, he cants his head slightly, looking very much like a dog trying to recall a rather challenging trick it was just taught how to do* Really, you can't think of ANY reason? *he sounds genuinely surprised....if it's a put-on, it's a pretty convincing one, even for him....he studies you for a few seconds more, and then turns back to the puzzle with a low grunt* Maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were.

Bina : She would shake her head a little. "I never said I couldnt think of any reason, Geoff. I just cant think of any good reason." She would shrug a little. "What happened wasnt your fault. You had no way of knowing what might have gone wrong and their loss is not some indication on who you are as a leader. You arent the only one in pain and while you may think that you deserve to be cut off from everyone because of whatever reason is in your head, because you blame yourself, its not fair to anyone else. Your wolves need you. I need you." Her lips purse slightly as she tries to stop herself from becoming too overly emotional. You were actually upsetting her a bit.

Geoff : *you can stand to be a little upset; you'll survive it.....at your words, though, he slams a fist on the table hard enough to send pieces flying onto the floor, wheeling back around to face you....there's fire in his eyes, something you haven't seen in him since the last climactic fight....that's good? maybe? though that fire seems to be anger, and it's kinda-sorta directed at you* Not my fault? My, how quickly you forgot. Blysse SAID the wolf was some kind of trap. She said we should have killed him and moved on. Well..... *he makes a low strangled sound at the back of his throat that might have been a harsh laugh* She was right, wasn't she? It WAS a trap, and I tried to save everybody and in the end it almost cost us everything. It damn sure cost us two great wolves. So you tell me, how is that not my fault?

Bina : You slammed your fist into the table and sent puzzle pieces flying as you wheeled around to face her. There was a bit of fire there in your gaze and while it was progress of some sort she could have lived without it being directed at her directly. "I havent forgotten anything Geoff. I was sick too. I was one of the first, in fact. And I got it longer and harder than anyone else. You dont need to tell me just how much of a trap that wolf was because I nearly died. But that. wasnt. your. fault. You didnt drop the wolf off outside of the gates. You didnt create the bug that infected him and the rest of us." You had rounded on her with that fire in your eyes and while she might have shrunk back at any other point in time that wasnt what you needed right now. She would risk your wrath just so you could hear this. "You did your best to save everyone and when it came right down to it you did just that. Yes we lost two great wolves in the long run but you saved so many other wolves from dying. Your pack was nearly made extinct and it was YOU that brought us back from the brink. You held off a full frontal assault while your pack was dying around you and we all rallied to beat them back." She glared at you then. "You need to snap out of it." She stopped short of telling you that you were feeling sorry for yourself.

Geoff : *if he needed any more proof that you've grown as a wolf, well this would be it....the Bina that first came here would probably not have been able to bear his ire in this moment.....of course, if he needed any more proof that you were related to Tally, this would do it too....unbidden, a memory comes to him: in a situation all too similar to this, when Geoff was mourning the loss of wolves after a surprise attack on the pack, when he was consumed with grief and self-loathing, it took a brutal a§§-kicking at the hands of your sister to make him snap out of that one.....Geoff probably would not have told you that story, but Tally very well could have.....in the heat of the moment, he suddenly starts laughing.....not a chuckle, not a chortle, not a snicker, but a burst of sheer mirth, surprised out of him....you can tell there's no artifice in it because it's so....unguarded, something you don't really get from him....the parallels are just too...goddamn....similar....in between whooping gales of laughter, he manages to get a few words in edgewise* Don't tell me.....you're going to kick....my a§§ too, eh? *if you needed any more proof of how wound up he was, the fact that it takes him a long time to regain control of himself should answer it....by the end of it, he's breathing slightly heavily, and there are winks of moisture at the corners of his eyes...but people can laugh so hard that they cry, right?....he looks at you dead on for a few seconds after that, then he breaks eye contact, half-turning his body back toward the table, leaving himself in profile when he finally speaks again* This doesn't get easier. It shouldn't get easier. It's not just an equation, Elisa and Rand weighed against the rest of the pack. It needs to matter. Someone should be held responsible for what happened to them, and the buck stops with me.

Bina : She was standing there glaring at you and all of a sudden you started laughing. It wasnt derisive or quiet. It was full out unbridled laughter and she wasnt really sure for a moment about whether she should be offended at that. You made the comment about her kicking your a§§ too and she got the feeling that there was something that was actually fueling the laughter. She could probably have even guessed it was something to do with her sister after a comment like that. She didnt smile, she still didnt think this was particularly funny, so she watched as you laughed and got that off of your chest. This was nearly as disturbing as the anger. When you calmed down, though, and turned back towards the table to speak again she would nod and give a bit of a sigh. "I dont imagine that its supposed to get easier Geoff. I have no illusions that you will suddenly wake up tomorrow and be okay with everything that has happened. Thats not how it works. The loss of Elisa and Rand is one that affects all of us. But thats what you need to remember...it affects all of us. It matters to all of us. You arent in this alone. And while the buck stops with you that doesnt mean that you need to punish yourself for the horrible tragedy that happened. And it doesnt mean that you need to punish your pack for that either. Your wolves need you Geoff. Ru needs you. Imagine how she feels right now." She would kick off the wall and move over to you to put one hand on your shoulder. "You have a duty to more than just the memories of Elisa and Rand. And if it takes you kicking my a§§ as I try to kick your a§§ to get that through to you then I suppose thats what has to be done." She would squeeze your shoulder before she pulls back.

Geoff : *he doesn't move as you give him the dressing down, or whatever-the-hell is going on right about now....none of this is news to him, but you probably know that....that doesn't make him any more inclined to believe it, but you probably already know that too....even in profile, you can see his lip curling in a sneer at your words, the way someone would if they are told something they don't like, even if they know it's true....when you place your hand on his shoulder, you'd feel a slight movement, a flexing of his muscles that might have been the start of his trying to pull away from your touch, but it stops almost as quickly as it starts...he turns back toward you after you pull away* Lou would kick both of our asses if we made a mess in here. *pause* More of a mess. *he glances down at the scattered puzzle pieces* So no fighting tonight. Try to contain your disappointment.

Bina : Yeah this was a weird moment. It wasnt weird that you needed to hear this really. It was more weird that it was Bina being the one to tell it to you. It was certainly a testament to how much more of a wolf she was now that she would take a stand like this. And a testament to how much she cared about you that she would risk your wrath in this way just to get it through your thick skull that you were being bull headed. She knew that you knew what she was saying was right just like she knew that it didnt really help immediately since you didnt really believe it all that much no matter how true it might be. You seemed like you might pull away as she touched you but you didnt and she would nod at that a little. You said that Lou would kick our asses if we made a mess so there would be no fighting tonight and she would give you a bit of a smile. "Count yourself lucky then. I was fully prepared to bleed to make my point."

Geoff : *your last words are met with another snort.....he turns back to the table, then crouches down to start gathering up the puzzle pieces from the floor* Alright, you've done your good deed for the day. Now get out of here, go visit your boyfriend or something. Your Ulfric commands it. *all of this is spoken without looking up from what he's doing*
7
FYI Scripts / Im not Dr Phil [Geoff/Bina]
« Last post by rumor on September 20, 2017, 10:53:38 PM »
[Setting 09/20/2017 - The Ulfrics House]

PLAYERS
Geoff Cooper - Ulfric (michael)
Sabrina Young - Strong Moderate Wolf (Rumor)'

SYNOPSIS: Bina goes to check on Geoff, Geoff is somewhat surly.

Bina : Bina had just gotten home from spending time with Inali. She had gone to her house and gotten changed to go out for a run. She rather wanted to go spend some time out in the forest. She wanted to see if she could run into a wolf out there again. Or the wolf, rather. She was half tempted to see if Geoff wanted to go with her but she wasnt sure that he would so she just went on about her business. She was currently walking down the street heading for the entrance to the forest.

Geoff : *it'd be correct to say that he wouldn't be in the mood for a run.....Geoff is presently doing...well, not a whole heck of a lot, in truth....he's sitting in the living room, which for most people would mean they're watching TV or reading....Geoff is doing neither of those two, instead he's simply sitting there in silence, lost in the forest of his own thoughts...lately, that's probably a pretty dangerous place to be, but well there you have it*

Bina : Bina, like a woman on a mission went out for a run. She didnt run as far this time, to the Lupanar and back, before she decided that she had enough. She didnt run into any wolves while she was out, something that pain her a little bit. She was hope to at least have something to relate to Geoff since she wanted any wolves in the forest gone. At least the lycna kind and if they were going to talk to her they needed to be dealt with. Anyway as she is walking back to her house she glanced at Geoffs. She wanted to go talk to him and make sure he is okay so after a moments thoughts she does just that. She knocks when she gets to the door even though she remembered an open door policy.

Geoff : *an open door policy it is, but the fact that whatever has you coming to the door still allows you to wait for him to answer tells him that it's nothing too serious...therefore, he doesn't bolt up immediately.....sure, he gets moving briskly enough, and you'd hear the stirring from his side of things fairly quickly, but when he opens the door just wide enough to allow his shoulders, his expression is pretty mild....his eyes flick from the top of your head to your feet before settling on your face....there's just a brief pause and then he speaks* No talking wolves tonight, eh? *his words are completely bereft of emotional weight....not because he's depressed, necessarily, but because it would allow you (or at least, a more naive, wet-behind-the-ears version of you) to interpret something that isn't even there....if you heard mocking in his voice and got defensive, that would tell him something...if you heard disappointment, that would tell him something else.....with that simple question, he waits for your reply*

Bina : She heard stirring but she wasnt anxious or worried. Either you would open the door or not. If you didnt she would have the choice to make of going in anyways and using that open door policy or going home. She wasnt sure which one she would take. When you opened your door she would smile. You seemed to be rather not in a mood. Which isnt to say that you were in a good mood because you werent that either. You were blank in that moment. When you asked about no more wolves she would smile. She didnt hear mocking, nor did she hear disappointment. She heard the void of emotions and that made her smile. Not due to anything in your voice, she was rather used to that, but simply because she wasnt so young and naive to think that your flat tone had anything to do with her and she was reasonably happen. "Nope. No more wolves. Then again I didnt go as far out as I have been. Only to the Lupanar and back to day." She would beam at you then laugh a little at the idea that it wasnt a big run. She still went furthe than she had been before and without a rest between.

Geoff : *he makes a noise that seems like something halfway between a chuckle and a snort....there aren't many wolves in the pack who would have reacted to him just the way you did.....he gives a small shake of his head* Why do I even bother? *if you knew enough to smile at his demeanor then you probably know what he's referring to; the words were more muttered to himself than directed at you, anyway....then his attention returns to you* So you came here to tell me that nothing new has happened, which is exactly as much information as I would have gotten if you hadn't come by at all....so the real question is, why did you REALLY come over?

(21:18:11 )
..:: Something Bad ::..

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping.
S a b r i n a Y o u n g
Strong Moderate Wolf - Primul Patrar Lukoi
Cruentus Justia:Dark Origins - ImagineChat

is walking down a street within the complex
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. - Solitudo Morsus ]

says to You Won't Change Me : She grinned at your chuckle/snort. When you asked why you even bothered she would give a little laugh. "Because you keep hoping to trip me up I suppose." You had only muttered it but she answers you anyways. You basically intimated that she didnt need to come over and she would smile. When you asked why she came over she would smile. "I came over to see how my Ulfric is doing. I worry about you, especially now, and I wanted to come see if there was anything that I could do to help. Other than going away because Im not going to do that immediately regardless."

(21:26:15 )
You Won't Change Me

Geoffrey Cooper
Ulfric · Primul Patrar Lukoi · Veronika {IV}
Cruentus Justia: Dark Origins @ IC
[Room Controller]
Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, "I thank you for dinner."
This game that we animals play is a winner.

is within Geoffrey's home
[ Primul Patrar - Washington, D.C. ]

says to ..:: Something Bad ::.. : *you've kind of got him painted into a corner here....the last thing he needs is one of his wolves trying to mother him....really, it aught to be the other way around (though good luck with the mental image of his trying to "mother" anybody).....his mouth opens for a moment, then closes, his lips pressing together tightly...he looks...less than pleased at the...well, everything though you'd get a sense that the simmering aura of displeasure isn't directed at you personally.....after a few heartbeats of silence, he makes an exasperated sound and steps back, opening the door more widely* Well if you're not going away you may as well come in. *he doesn't wait for a response; even as he finishes speaking, he's turning on one heel and striding into the house proper....you've been here plenty of times before and it doesn't look especially different, but it feels like it somehow...a little bit closed in, like a house that has been winterized and you're not getting good airflow through the windows anymore....not quite "stale" but perhaps close to it.....for his part, Geoff seems not to notice.....he's heading back to the living room to resume sitting....you didn't hear any television when you came up and there are no books or magazines in evidence; you draw your own conclusions from that*

Bina : She didnt really want to 'mother' you but she would if she had to. She didnt even want to think about you mothering someone. That would be one disturbing image. She could tell that you werent exactly pleased but she didnt really care all that much. You would either let her in or not. She would go home if you didnt, and you likely knew that, but she would smile when you basically let her in. If nothing else it meant there would likely be some conversation. She came into the house and she would frown the tiniest bit. It was the same house as before...same level of cleanliness, same kitchen and furniture, everything...but there was something about it that was off. Like it was stale. She would have to get over here one day when you were out and air out the place. Maybe with Lou's help. She closed the door behind her then followed you into the living room. She wanted to ask if you wanted something to drink but she didnt want to mother you to much. She noticed the lack of tv and reading materials but she didnt think anything of it. She just smiled. "So how are you?" She went ahead and asked. It was why she came over and you knew it was coming anyway.

Geoff : *if you're looking for conversation then you came to the wrong house....or at least, the wrong person....at your question he swivels his eyes to you, his eyelids fluttering just a bit, like he's fighting back the urge to roll his eyes....however, aside from that, there's no sense of anger or even irritation at the question...instead he shrugs slightly* I'm getting by. If you're concerned that I'm going to run off or try and hurt myself because of what happened to Elisa and Rand, you can stop worrying. *bud: nipped*

Bina :You shrugged at her question and she would fight the urge to smile. You were in a strange mood tonight but she didnt think anything of it. Something traumatic had happened pretty recently and she didnt expect anything less. You answered her question but when you said something about hurting yourself over Elisa and Rand she would shake her head. "I can be worried about you without thinking you are heading for self destruction. You dont give me very much credit." If she seemed upset at that you would be wrong. Her tone of voice should tell that pretty clearly. She sort of understood and she didnt really mind. You were getting zen Bina tonight.
8
FYI Scripts / Sod It All [Geoff/Bina]
« Last post by rumor on September 16, 2017, 11:42:47 PM »
[Setting 09/16/2017 - The Complex]

PLAYERS
Geoff Cooper - Ulfric (michael)
Sabrina Young - Strong Moderate Wolf (Rumor)

Synopsis: Bina and Geoff lay down some sod; Bina tells Geoff about hearing a wolf talk

Geoff : *it's been long enough, the repairs are finally completed.....the damaged buildings have been restored (it's amazing how much you can pull off when money is no object, even when it would have made more sense to tear down and rebuild; Geoff stubbornly put his foot down about that, and more than once discussions with the contractors almost came to blows)....a lot of the pack pitched in no doubt, but none threw themselves into the effort as single-mindedly as did Geoff....he seemed consumed with it, often working long past the time the others left for the day....you might find it surprising to know that Geoff is more than a little handy: he doesn't have any trade certifications, but over the years he's accumulated a wealth of knowledge in everything from plumbing to electrical to landscaping....if it involves working with your hands, getting dirty, and possibly killing yourself doing it, Geoff has a natural talent for it....apart from his work on repairing the damage wrought by the attacks, Geoff has been very scarce, allowing fer visitors and never much leaving his house...it would seem like he's in some kind of self-imposed exile after what happened to Elisa and Randall.....and here he is now...kneeling on the ground just inside the wall where the hole had been repaired, frowning to himself....he's got a shovel in one hand, its blade plunged halfway into the ground, the fingers of his right hand curled lazily around the handle, just enough to keep it upright.....he looks to be studying the grass line at the edge of the wall*

Bina : Bina was present but not present during the time after being cured. She wound up spending a lot of time with Inali who was determined to get her back to a healthy weight and get her nice and strong again. As such she didnt really spend a lot of time in the complex but after a couple of weeks she started coming back to try and help with the repairs. She didnt do much, the illness had taken a lot out of her, but she was getting stronger relatively quickly and it wasnt all that long in the grand scheme of things before she was able to pitch in like normal. Did she notice Geoff? She did. For a couple of weeks she was still living in the Ulfrics house and would catch glimpses of him in passing as she did things like shower and change clothes to head out again. Eventually, however, she started to feel as though she had worn out her welcome so she had Inali come help her move her things back to her assigned house in the complex, the one almost kitty corner from the Ulfrics house. It put her close by without being right up Geoffs butt while he kept himself in that self-imposed exile. Bina was tore up about Elisa and Randall too. She had liked them very much and she was sensitive enough that it effected her more than she would have liked. But even with how she felt she knew that Geoff felt worse. And her heart hurt knowing that Geoff was hurting. Tonight saw her back in the complex. She had gone for a run after Inali dropped her off and she was coming in from the forest when she saw you standing there studying the grass. She paused before she decided it was time that someone at least attempt to get you to interact. "Hey Geoff."

Geoff : *he may not have been physically present much, but that didn't mean he was ignorant of what was going on, and where....in some very real ways, Lou became his eyes and ears, though she was affected by the loss just as keenly as Geoff was....it hadn't escaped his notice, either, that you'd grown yet again as a wolf....then again, if you had it in you to be alpha, then going through something like that was bound to push you along (you know, if you didn't die first)....he's pretty sure you're not a true alpha yet but he'd be willing to bet you're close.....another time, he might have tried to test that theory in a way you probably wouldn't have enjoyed, but for the moment at least, you're safe....he doesn't respond to your words, but you probably aren't fooled by that; he knew you were coming the moment you started approaching him....he remains silent for a few moments more before letting out a faint grunt* The grass is uneven. *you've never known him to be the type of person who talks to themselves, so the words must have been meant for you....without further ado, he straightens up and starts moving toward the wall....he's returned to a much healthier pallor, himself, and he moves with brisk surety as he approaches the wall.....he starts jamming the blade of the shovel into the ground, not lifting up any dirt, but using it as an edge to start perforating the topsoil, side-stepping and repeating the process to make a more or less straight line*

Bina : Well...it might be hard to say but the reality of the situation was that she did nearly die. More than once. But she fought it as much as she could and kept from reaching that point of no return. Still it got close a couple of times. She knew that she had grown as a wolf. She could feel it pretty clearly once she got stronger again as a lycan. She was more present now that she wasnt run down and that was something that you would have known. She could have stayed in the complex during her recovery but honestly she just needed the time away to spend with the boyfriend that stuck by her side, figuratively speaking, when lesser men would walk away. She still felt like she was getting stronger but that was to be expected. She was always pushing herself and while she might not be Alpha yet she was certainly trying to get there. She stood there for a moment while you stood there not responding to her. Was that surprising, that lack of speaking? Not really. Bina was used to talking to you enough to know that waiting would serve her better than being impatient. Not that she was terribly impatient to begin with. She smiled faintly as you finally spoke. It was a simple thought but she knew that likely meant you were still thinking about things getting back to normal, something that was hard to do after losing two voices that had been immensely important to all of us. "Letting it grow until its time to mow will even it up." She would shrug even though you didnt see it. She watched as you started to perforate the soil then spoke again. She was determined to draw you into a conversation. "You look better. Stronger. Do you feel any better?" It was a question that could easily be posed to her.

Geoff : *this time his reply is more immediate, though probably less helpful* No. *is that a response to your observation, or your question? if you wanted to know, you'd have to ask further; he seems pretty intent on....whatever it is he's doing......he continues this strange activity, making a right-hand turn and then another, until he's got three sides of a rectangle chopped out of the ground, the fourth side being the wall itself.....he looks up at you then, a shadow of irritation flashing across his face* The ground is uneven. *he puts just the slightest emphasis on the word "ground", which probably comes off as a bit patronizing* Which means even if the grass is cut to the same height, it's going to be uneven. *he crouches down again, letting the shovel drop to the grass behind him as he digs his fists under the top layer of soil and heaves up, looking like he's rolling up carpet - only this carpet just happens to consist of sod* If you're going to stick around here, you might as well help* The area he edged out is a bit too big for one person to easily handle; either an oversight on his part or an intentional plan to keep you here.....you can choose to believe whichever makes you feel better*

Bina : "No you dont feel better?" She wasnt going to just let that one slide. She was concerned about you and she would ask you that until she got some answer, even if it meant that she irritated you in doing so. You turned to look at her as you told her that the ground was uneven and a single eyebrow would lift in response. You sounded rather patronizing and that irritated her a little bit. She wasnt standing over there so she wasnt able to tell the ground was uneven and talking to her as though she were a stupid child didnt settle well with her. Still she didnt say anything. It wouldnt help and would likely just start some argument or another which would completely ruin the entire reason that she stopped to talk to you to begin with. She watched as you rolled up the sod then tilted her head. It would seem that you were thinking to even up the ground before putting the sod down again. You said that she might as well help and she would give a faint nod in response before she thought to speak. "Sure. What would you like me to do?" She wasnt a mind reader so she had to ask. The question of oversight or intentional plan did make her wonder. Her immediate thought would be oversight but it wasnt like you. Still thats what she settled on and that really didnt make her feel better. She wasnt sure that intentional plan would make her feel better either. You were in a mood which was understandable but still a pain to be around.

Geoff : *"a pain to be around" is Geoff's natural state, you have just been lucky for most of your time here that his caustic nature seemed to roll over you....then again it's a point in your favor that you usually have something worthwhile to contribute to the proceedings, which can't be said for everyone in the pack....there's a slight flicker of some half-formed reaction - surprise, maybe? - across his face when you agree to help....he responds with a curt half-nod in response* Grab the other side of the sod, over there. *with both hands busy, he has to gesture by jerking his chin toward the indicated spot* Maybe a little more toward the middle. I need to get the extra dirt out of here before the roots get too deep. *doubtless you've passed the spot several times, and if there was an unevenness to the ground it's slight enough that you hadn't picked up on it before....which doesn't mean there isn't something slightly off about it, but it could also be that Geoff's imagining it*

Bina : She knew you were a pain to be around. She had seen it plenty of times in how you reacted to other people. And maybe she thought that she was special enough that you werent a jerk to her most of the time. She took note of that look that crossed your face and it caused her to give a faint smile. She loved it when she surprised you. Which happened quite a bit. In her estimation being able to surprise you is part of what kept her in your good graces. If nothing else she wasnt boring. You told her what you needed and she would do exactly that. She was in her running clothes so she wasnt overly worried about getting dirty. Then again she wasnt ever one to worry about getting her hands dirty even if she was a little girlier than most. She had been by here before and no she hadnt ever really noticed that it was uneven but if you thought it was and you wanted to focus on that then it was a worthy cause. It got you out of the house and it got you into a conversation even if you didnt think it would. She grabbed the sod somewhere near the middle and started to separate it from the soil much as you were.

Geoff : *fortunately, the sod was relatively recently placed (it had only just reached the point where the crisp lines where it had been laid had become indistinct and it all looked like the same grass), so you wouldn't have even needed lycan strength to pull up the six-inch-thick layer....the bigger challenge is keeping it from breaking apart, though even this is fairly easy to accomplish as long as you use the flat of your palm to support it; the thick tangle of roots keeps it more or less intact....between the pair of us, the area Geoff cut out is now exposed......he eases back until you're bearing the full weight of it (which is nothing for you), and then grabs the shovel.....he digs into the newly-exposed soil underneath, pulling out a few blades full of stuff and dumping it over his shoulder......overall, he removes an amount of dirt roughly about the same volume as a school backpack before he's satisfied.....he nods to you* Alright, let it down.... *he moves back into place to help you unroll the sod, laying it back into place....across the area we had exposed, the amount of earth he had removed seemed to be negligible, but Geoff seems satisfied...he gives a small grunt and stands up once more, dusting his hands off as he does so....once that's done, he bends over to pick up the shovel once more and turns as if to head back to his and Lou's place*

Bina : She knew to use the flat of her hand to keep the sod from breaking apart so getting up the layer was easy enough. When she took the full weight of the sod she would watch as you dug out some dirt and went about making the ground even in your eyes. The difference was negligible to her but whatever. If it made you happy then that was good. When you told her to let it down she would do that, making sure that the edges matched up to the edges of the grass so that when it rolled out it would roll out smoothly and not need a lot of adjustment. Once it was done you stood and she would do the same, dusting her hand and arms off before wiping her hands on her shorts just to be thorough. You picked up the shovel and turned as though you would be going home and she would take a quick step or two to fall into step beside you. You werent going to get out of conversation with her that easily. "I'm feeling a lot better. I feel stronger than I have before and certainly stronger now that Im not sick. Inali helped." You likely figured thats where she had been even though she never mentioned to anyone thats what she was doing.

Geoff : *he could try to outrun you, but that would be a little too juvenile, even for him....still, if you were standing in front of him rather than beside him you might catch a faint roll of his eyes...had he been hoping to avoid an extended conversation with you? sort of a little, yeah....perhaps he just wanted to spend a few minutes with you doing some light manual labor (assuming of course he'd intended you to stay and help him the whole time)....but this whole "talking" thing? naw.....we go a few paces in silence, and then:* You're definitely moving up in the world, no doubt about that. Keep it up and before long you could give your sister a run for her money. *even as he says it, he winces a bit....Tally remains technically his Third, only because he hasn't gotten around to formally promoting her or whatever the protocol says.....shockingly there isn't an Ulfric handbook that says what happens when your Freki gets herself blown up.....usually such deaths are at the hands of the Geri, which makes succession pretty natural*

Bina : Nope she was walking beside you. Did she know you were hoping to avoid conversation? Yeah. Despite what you might think it was pretty obvious. She was happy that you spent any time with her at all. It was a step up from hiding yourself away from the world but...you had to get out of your funk eventually and that would never happen if you didnt push yourself to do so. You are the Ulfric. Your pack needs you. And you hiding away doesnt really help anyone, especially you. Of course she isnt going to say that to you. At least not yet. She was bold enough to say it if it became necessary. Foolish on her part probably. You spoke after a minute or so and she would nod a bit. When you said that eventually she might give her sister a run for her money she would shake her head and smile a bit. She had a hard time believing that but it was a goal that she was working towards even if she wasnt sure she would get there. It just made her determined though. Which likely didnt surprise you. She noticed the wince and she had a pretty good idea of why it was. But she wasnt going to say anything about that either. There were simply things that didnt need said. Not yet at least. "And getting stronger all the time. But then again you know me. Im big on pushing myself." She paused a little before she pushed on. It was something that she wanted to talk to you about but hadnt really wanted to bother you. "There is something weird with me though. I ran across a wolf a few days ago and...I swear I heard it talk. I'm going crazy. Do you think its some weird side effect of the sickness?"

Geoff : *your protestations are met with a dismissive grunt; that's all the effort he spares for your self-deprecation.....your growth from a wet-behind-the-ears pup to near alpha level is about one of the fastest he's ever seen....about on par with his own growth, truth be told....once you cross the threshold from moderate, the only limit is on how hard you want to push yourself, which for you seems pretty far.....he doesn't say anything, though, until you mention a wolf speaking.....at that he slips you a sidelong glance, though he doesn't break stride....even in three-quarters profile you can see that he's frowning thoughtfully* Where did you see the wolf? Are you sure it wasn't someone in the pack? *he's heard that some lycanthropes who can especially master partial shifting are able to retain their human vocal cords in beast form....but someone like Lou or Tally (the first two that come to mind) you'd probably recognize*

Bina : You asked where she saw the wolf and she would tilt her head. If she was crazy it didnt really matter where she had seen the wolf but...she answered anyways. "It was out in the forest. Out past the Lupanar quite a ways. Ive been extending my running path little by little to help me get stronger." She had a moment when she realize that you might not like that but...it was done. She hadnt gotten into trouble over it yet so she was feeling pretty good at it. She would shake her head about asking if she was sure it wasnt someone in the pack. She would frown faintly and give you a side eyed glance. "I know the pack forms. It wasnt anyone from our pack. It didnt feel like anyone from the pack either." Not that she would be able to tell if it was someone stronger than her but it was notable either way it went. She was definite that it wasnt pack and that would come across.

Geoff : *your words cause a stirring of anger in him - but not for the revelation that you're ranging out farther and farther....his first thought is still that it was some lycan with human speech, and if it's not one of ours then his first impression is that we have a rogue in the area.....compared to the threats we've faced down in the past, this seems almost like a.....pedestrian....sort of problem to be dealing with, but even so, he likes this not at all....there's a low rumble at the back of his throat when he speaks next* If that's the case then we may have a stranger in the area. No one's contacted me so they obviously are trying to keep a low profile. *though why someone wanting to stay under the radar would try to do so within running distance of the resident packs' Lupanar is beyond him....at this, he finally does stop, turning to face you* Someone strong enough to be able to do that is someone who's stronger than you are. *he says this without hesitation and yet somehow you don't get the sense he's trying to insult you or put you down* The next time you see something like that you come and find me. *he might have told Moderate Bina not to go out so far, but you don't get the same admonition....maybe he trusts you to reign yourself in appropriately...or maybe he thinks you're at least strong enough to get to help if you need it(

Bina : She hadnt really thought that it might be someone stronger than her. Then again she hadnt really seen anyone speak while they were in lycan form so she wouldnt make that connection quickly. You said that it might be a stranger in the area and she would nod. She wasnt sure why it would be a stranger but the idea that a lycan would be able to speak in wolf form did strike her at that point. You turned to her to tell her that if something was able to do that they were stronger than she was and she would nod. It didnt surprise her once the idea of it happening struck her. She felt that you were warning her as a way to help keep her out of trouble and not to be patronizing. That you didnt get on her for going out that far into the forest might have surprised her a little but not enough to really register on her face. You told her come see you the next time that it happens and she would nod. "I will. I would have told you sooner but...its been hard to get to see you and I didnt want to bother you." There. She said it. The fact that she wasnt comfortable enough to barge in on you was readily apparent in that moment. And for Bina to have that sort of disconnect with you was a little painful for her.

Geoff : *whether or not you meant it to, your last words elicit another flash of reaction from him, another wince maybe, or at least the start of one....he whirls back around and resumes walking, perhaps to keep it from showing fully....he assumes you're going to keep up the pace with him, like you have been able to, historically.....he speaks while facing forward* Something like this, feel free to bother me. It's important. *see, someone who was more warm and fuzzy might say that you're not a bother to him, that pack business is never a problem......but Geoff's not that guy...still, he gets the same general point across, does he not?*

Bina : Did she see that start of something on your face? She did. But you turned before it fully formed and she wasnt sure whether it was going to be bad or not. You started to walk again and she would definitely keep pace. It meant she walked a little faster than she normally would but that didnt bother her. It never did when she was with you. You said that she should feel free to bother you with that because its important and she would nod. "Okay. I will." Had you approached that with the warm fuzzies she would likely think that you were worse off than you actually are. The end thinking was the same however. And she knew you well enough to know what you meant when you said it.
9
Wolves / Re: Sabrina Young - Moderate Wolf
« Last post by rumor on July 30, 2017, 04:42:29 PM »
Done! Thank you!

And the note re: rare powers is noted. I cant think of any reason I would want another.
10
Wolves / Re: Sabrina Young - Moderate Wolf
« Last post by m i c h a e l on July 30, 2017, 09:58:27 AM »
The upgrade is approved. Just FYI, you can only have one character with a rare power, which since this is your first request isn't an issue. But something to keep in mind.

Otherwise, go forth and update her sheet. <3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10